Outland Firebowl Mega Portable Propane Camp Fire FMPPC2F-864

Outland Firebowl Mega Portable Propane Camp Fire FMPPC2F-864

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One cool thing about the larger propane fire pit is that it uses a “helios” burner which creates a more full, realistic campfire flame. The flames look really good too, almost like a real campfire minus the nasty smoke and embers flying around. Highest flame setting on the Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Propane Firepit The heat from the flames hasn’t discolored or damaged the paint and I would call this a very durable portable propane fire pit. Portability

Unlike the other portable propane fire pits the Camp Chef doesn’t come with a steel lid but with a canvas storage bag that the entire fire ring sits in. The vent holes along the sides that look like flames are also a nice touch and the stainless steel ring finishes off the entire look. When talking about the literal definition of BTU and what it’s used to measure it can be confusing, especially if you just want to know how powerful a burner is. If you compare that with the 58,000 BTU burner of an Outland Firebowl you get a better idea about just how large the flames will be. Can I use glass in a portable propane fire pit?The gas hose is only 5 feet long which isn’t optimal since you want the propane tank to be as out of the way as possible.

I also really like the look of the Outland Firebowl. I’ve seen a few different kinds of portable propane fire pits for camping and none of them have looked as clean as what Outland makes. We recommend choosing a firepit with high heat enamel coating on the bowl to prevent corrosion and heat discoloration, and stainless steel for burners and fasteners. Enamel coated and stainless steel resists corrosion and is strong enough to stand the test of time. Moreover, it results in a lighter, more portable product, and is far easier to maintain than copper. Its appearance fits well with a wide range of decorative styles. This lightweight propane fire pit can go with you whenever you need a little warmth. Our original fire pit is easy to set up and simple to use. View Product

Expert Reviews

There’s limited space and everything must be placed just the right way for it all to fit. The Outlander Firebowl has a lid and straps to hold everything in place When you turn off the fire pit make sure you turn off the gas to that main tank first so any propane in the line will get used up before detaching it. I can tell you right now that so far, I’m very impressed. I didn’t take any pictures of the propane fire pit when it was new so it does look pretty dirty in the pictures I’ve takes after 6 months of use.

Once you fully understand the term, it’s time to start digging around the Internet and marketplace. And to make your life easier, we’ve rounded up three crucial factors to consider when you’re looking to get a gas firepit for camping. Keep reading to find more details. Fire Safety It does make the fire pit lighter and easier to carry around because they are removable, but it’s not super stable. The Outland Firebowl 870 premium propane fire pit has a 58,000 BTU burner with an automatic start that has worked every time for me. Having a campfire in a good open spot with a good fire ring is essential but a lot of people don’t put out their campfires the correct way.Propane fire bowls also are essentially smokeless, which is another excellent benefit over wood-burning pits, which produce smoke. The fire ban is becoming more and more stringent these days, especially with large parts of the US experiencing a massive drought. This is also one of the main reasons why bonfires are strictly prohibited at most camping grounds. gallon of propane can burn 91,500 BTU per hour. That means if you have an Outland Firebowl with a 58,000 BTU burner on high it will use up 1 gallon of propane in 1.58 hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop