TP-Link Archer AX73 - AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

TP-Link Archer AX73 - AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and other features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, MU-MIMO or HE160 require clients to also support the corresponding features.160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable on the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. Want to build a whole-home Wi-Fi? Archer AX73 supports OneMesh to form a fast and easywhole-home network, that covers your home,preventing drops and lag when moving between signals. Press Release: Archer AX73—The Top Structure and Full Bandwidth Build for an Ultra-Fast 5.4 Gbps WiFi Network Many people use wireless earbuds nowadays, and for good reason: they’re small and light, comfortable to wear, and easy to take with you everywhere you go. They also tend to provide good battery life because their charging case recharges them... ASUS ExpertWiFi EBR63 review: The mid-range router for SMBs! Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX73in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.

Archer AX73) TP-Link AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router (Archer AX73)

Source: Samuel Contreras / Android Central (Image credit: Source: Samuel Contreras / Android Central) My internet connection is from Cox with 500Mbps down and 10Mbps up. The upload speed is so slow that every test point was able to keep up without breaking a sweat. My desktop with an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card had a link speed of 2.4Gbps and had no trouble getting full internet speed from its fixed location fairly near to the router.The Tether app opens to a My Devices screen, which displays all installed TP-Link devices. Tap the AX73 router panel to open a Home screen with a network map, a list of connected devices on the wireless and guest networks, and buttons for Home, Clients, HomeShield, and Tools. As illustrated on the 2.4GHz map, the AX73 delivered a strong 2.4GHz signal in the room where the router is located, but the signal became noticeably weaker as I moved further away. The router’s 5GHz signal was a bit stronger in adjacent rooms but still deteriorated in the far corners of the house. Enjoy stable Wi-Fi connections, even in the kitchen and bedroom. High-Power FEM, 6× Antennas, Beamforming, and 4T4R structures combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices.

Archer AX73 AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router Review - PCMag TP-Link Archer AX73 AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router

Want to build a whole-home Wi-Fi? Archer AX73 supports OneMesh to form seamless whole-home coverage, preventing drops and lag when moving between signals. The Archer AX73's biggest fault by far was the dropped connections. Twice during my testing, the AX73 dropped about half of my 5GHz devices, and they did not reconnect automatically. Admittedly I was changing a lot of settings before this happened, and the router was being stressed with a dozen new connections in a short period, but this hasn't happened to me on any other routers. I put the settings where I wanted them and left the router alone for a while. I haven't had the issue in the several days since, but it still doesn't bode well, especially for heavier users. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.

Enjoy stable Wi-Fi connections in all rooms, even in the kitchen and bedroom. High-Power FEM, 6× antennas, beamforming, and 4T4R structures combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices. Source: Samuel Contreras / Android Central Netgear Nighthawk RAX80 (Image credit: Source: Samuel Contreras / Android Central) Archer AX73 can connect 128 devices on the 5 GHz band, and 96 devices on the 2.4 GHz band. Performance may vary depending on the applications and environmental factors. HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/ homeshield for more information .

Archer AX73 - AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router TP-Link Archer AX73 - AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router

Up to 4x MoreCapacity – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion andquadruple the average throughput. † ‡ Fully Featured Wi-Fi 6– Equips with the top structure of 4T4R andHT160on the 5 GHz band to enable 4.8 Gbps ultra-fast connection. Extensive Coverage - High-Power FEM, 6x antennas, Beamforming ensure broad coverage and 4T 4R structures combine to adapt Wi-Fi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your device.

While using the TP-Link Archer AX73, I had no problems connecting my devices to the network. Also, the signal strength was good everywhere. However, transfers on the 2.4 GHz band suffered quite a bit of variability, with large swings from the lowest to the highest speed. I also noticed that the coverage area for this router is relatively limited. The circle on the heat map represents the location of the router, and the colors represent signal strength, with dark green being the strongest signal and lighter yellow being the weaker signal. Gray areas indicate no measurable signal reception.... TP-Link AX73 router 2.4GHz signal strength heat map TP-Link AX73 router 5GHz signal strength heat map Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA,1024-QAM, or HE160 require clients to also support the corresponding features .160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable on the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.

Archer AX73 | AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router - TP-Link Archer AX73 | AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router - TP-Link

Connect 200+ Devices - Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.As for the last button, Tools, you tap it to configure wireless-network, guest-network, and internet connection settings; create a OneMesh network using compatible TP-Link devices; set up new device notifications; share your Wi-Fi credentials; and update the router’s firmware. Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX73 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device. Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products. There is no ignoring random disconnects on a router. Even so, I haven't been able to replicate the drops, and the router has performed admirably since I've left it alone. Still, it's just not ready for heavy users that rely on their connections if it can't guarantee perfect uptime outside of internet connection issues and power cuts. If you need that absolute uptime, though, you should consider a router that has been out longer with more mature software.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop