Susan Bates Crochet Hook Cushion Grips 3.75"-2/Pkg

Susan Bates Crochet Hook Cushion Grips 3.75"-2/Pkg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At first I thought it was just lack of practice, but I was still struggling on my third piece of lace. If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here.

When something just works, does it’s job and is completely reliable, it’s easy to almost forget it’s there. Using shelf liner cushion to modify your hook handles is simply a matter of cutting pieces the size you want, rolling them up snugly around the hook, and securing with either the rubber bands or elastic. It sounds like many of you are wondering about the ergonomic crochet hooks I bought a few weeks ago, so I’ll give you my opinions so far. This style is great for all types of holds; if you want to switch holds while working on your project you don’t have to switch hooks. Depending on your comfort, you can switch between knife grip or pencil grip to achieve the desired tension and control.If you are comfortable then other factors like having good hook control and consistent tension will tend to follow naturally. They are both the same size (12mm) and are inline (the head and shaft are the same width), but there is quite a bit of variation in other areas such as the handle and the throat shaping. I prefer these to the Addi Swing so if you’re going to budget for an Addi hook, try this one first, especially if you’re a pencil grip crocheter. Since I use the knife grip when I crochet, I think the lack of support near the head of the hook was what was causing the problem.

Understanding these methods and experimenting with them will help you find the most suitable approach for your individual style, ultimately enhancing your crochet experience. My hands are small, and, with the egg in the palm of my hand, I wanted to hold the hook too low down (a crocheter with very large hands may find the opposite). He just got some 5/8 inch doweling, cut into 4 inch pieces and drilled down into the end with drill bits that match whatever size hook I am using. I honestly don’t think you need to stress out over what kind of hook person you are – if you like both, use both.If you wish, you can mark the size of the hook on the outside of the cushion with the permanent marker. One thing I noted almost immediately that the silicone is more matte than the hook grip I’ve used in the past. To find you preferred grip, in terms of comfort, speed and results, try crocheting two samples, one with the pencil grip and the other with the knife grip. As its name suggests, a pencil grip simply means holding your crochet hook as you would a pen or pencil. I always thought it was just me with my unconventional hold, and it wasn’t until a few years ago that I learned there really was a difference!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop