AFTERSHOKZ Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Sweatproof Earphones with Mic for Sport, Grey

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AFTERSHOKZ Trekz Air Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Sweatproof Earphones with Mic for Sport, Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These are also so minimal looking that they aren’t immediately noticed on people wearing them as the thin frame helps make them blend better without drawing significant attention to themselves. These are rated IP55 and are sweat proof and rain proof, but please note this doesn’t mean waterproof. These can hold up to a varied use over many different temperatures and weather combinations. Sound Quality Aeropex feature the most advanced bone conduction technology and the latest PremiumPitch 2.0+, meaning louder volume and more dynamic bass. If you’re into high-impact workouts, Aeropex are the perfect training partner. Aeropex headphones are certified with an IP67 waterproof rating.

The Air and Titanium both offer the exact same audio quality and battery life in my extensive testing. The major difference between the models is a thinner, lighter band on the Air that some users prefer. Also, the beep when adjusting the volume is significantly louder on the newer Air model—enough so that I found it a bit painful. Weighing 1.06 ounces and IP55 certified, Air is by far the most weightless, natural-feeling sports headphone we’ve created. Designed with the hardest working athletes in mind, Air becomes a part of you as you train to achieve your toughest goals while staying connected to the world around you.This is going to be variable though as everyone is a little different and many may not be bothered by it and can crank it up! Style And Overall Look Shokz quotes a battery life of around six hours for the OpenMove (the same as the Air, and two hours less than the OpenRun. In our tests, this seemed to hold true – and is perhaps a modest estimate. A full charge lasted us closer to seven hours.

The Air and the Titanium are also helpful with home school craziness—my wife can listen for questions and/or shenanigans from kids while podcasting, audiobooking, or taking calls, and my daughter finds them significantly better for class interviews and required multimedia consumption than the traditional headsets all three kids already had. The Good Most importantly, they stay out of your ears completely—which is the big feature that drove me to buy them on an experimental basis in the first place. AfterShokz headphones don't leave you with sore or sweaty ears after hours of continuous use. The comfort factor isn't perfect—I find myself wanting to wiggle the headphones around a little after three or more hours—but it's a definite improvement. So how do they sound? In a sentence; good enough for the gym or office, and much fuller than the Shokz Titanium, but not as good as a pair of regular headphones or earphones.Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power/volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Titanium!” and then “pairing” and then the LED light will flash red and blue. The headphones provide a new “premium pitch plus” ability which gives the user a better premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass. As you might expect, it's also possible to take hands-free calls on the Trekz Air. For that particular feature, each speaker comes equipped with noise canceling microphones to lessen ambient noise during calls to make voices as clear as possible. Performance On the flip side, ambient noise can, of course, distract you from your content. This is less of a problem than you might think—something about the bone conduction "centers" the sound perceptually, and it was generally very easy to distinguish between ambient audio and content, with little difficulty ignoring the former and concentrating on the latter.

The OpenFit design of the headphones allows you to be fully aware of your surroundings as they do not obstruct or sit within your ears, making them great for use during outdoor sports or exercise, such as running or cycling, or if you need to be aware of your surroundings during work. Despite the open design of the headphones, sound leakage is minimal with only the high end of a song being audible from close-by. The headphones allow you to remain aware of your surroundings. When you want to disable Bluetooth multipoint, press and hold the multi-function and volume up buttons for 3 seconds. The voice prompt will say, The key design feature of the Trekz Air is, of course, that they're not earphones at all, but speakers. Shokz calls this 'OpenFit', and despite them allowing you to hear what's going on around you, one of those small bone conduction transducers comes with a further safety option; a mute button. On the left-hand side and easy to find, it's designed for the user to press when, say, crossing a busy road. I found the immersion of the headphones to be fantastic. As the headphones sit around your ears, the sound is also coming in from around your ears, not from within your ears, so the stereo listening experience is quite fantastic as it sounds like the music is around you. I found the volume to be good for my use-case, listening at around 50-60% although I could see the possibility of some users wanting a little more headroom if they are in a noisy environment.In your first device’s Bluetooth settings, select your AfterShokz headphones model. Audrey will say "Connected." Open your phone’s Bluetooth menu and select “Air by Shokz.” The voice prompt will say, “Connected.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop