ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition Pure Parfum, 105ml

ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Man Limited Edition Pure Parfum, 105ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of the big three Creed Aventus clones. Does it live up to the hype it's been given? Let's discuss;

Supremacy NOI is closer to Hacivat but almost ruined Hacivat for me because SNOI is incapable of balancing the moss. The opening of Silver is even fishy. Közösségi hálók sütijei Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy kényelmesen összekapcsoljuk Önt a közösségi média profiljával, és például lehetővé teszik, hogy termékeket és szolgáltatásokat osszon meg barátaival és családtagjaival.

Erase the bug spray vibes of the EDT, smooth it out, and crank up the smokiness. That’s what you get here. It’s great. Note: Whatever is mentioned above is my personal opinion based on my personal experience. Other community members may differ and I do respect opinion of others. A sütik feldolgozásával kapcsolatos beleegyezését visszavonhatja. A sütik vállalatunk általi feldolgozása kapcsán Önnek joga van a következőkhöz is: hozzáférni a sütikhez, törölni a sütiket, módosítani, hozzáadni és javítani a sütiket, korlátozni a feldolgozást, és joga van panaszt benyújtani a Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóságához. Több információ a jogairól.

CDNIMLEP lasts longer and projects further than any aventus batch over the last like half a decade. While the Intense EDT was somewhat harsh in the opening the dry down was/is very nice -- a 3D version (interpretation) of 2016 Aventus in my estimation, this, the Limited Edition Parfum is much more balanced in the opening and reminds me of Aventus 2013/14 in the dry down... birch tar and smoke along with leather. Most people are probably struggling with the same thing I did: "Should I add this if I already have the EDT?" The larger houses should feel ashamed at how little they give "us" when it comes to presentation while Creed, with their overinflated pricing & lessened quality, should consider themselves served when it comes to giving a shit about their QC in general and dedicated fanbase.So I went down the rabbit hole, bought Aventus and a whole bunch of "Aventus clones". At first I was thinking that people are crazy for even using the word "dupe" or "clone". I tried CDNIM EDT, Montblanc Explorer, Afnan Supremacy Silver and Supremancy NOI. I compared them directly to Aventus (2022 batch). Aventus is a weak performer (no doubt) but it has one of the most beautiful, balanced and refined drydowns. It hints masculine, gives you whiffs of musk throughout, the fruitiness is pleasant, no nuisance at all. But you have to spray 10 times+ to keep the sillage for 6 hours. It barely survives my office day and that's unfortunately (besides dating) one of the few applications I see for this fragrance. The crowd that I'd recommend this to would be anyone who doesn't want to spend much on a fragrance, wants a fragrance that lasts long, and wants something that will remind them about 85% of Aventus, but can accept that it will have a decrease in quality that’s proportionate to the decrease in cost. CDNIMLEP smells like aventus did in the first few years pre heavy reformulation due to regulatory requirements.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop