Charlotte Tilbury Scent Of A Dream Eau de Parfum 30ml

Charlotte Tilbury Scent Of A Dream Eau de Parfum 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There was a slow build up to this release, with little teasers being released here and there, whetting our appetite for something new, something fresh.

By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). But cause of the bottle shape etc it wpnt come out like usyal /correctly ,, wont spray correct or almost anymore at all now even tho there is some left but only has been if I had the bottle perfectly flat and then it would come out but now there is less and it's almsot like the straw is just to short of not this short and bottle shape it qouks, come out normal still .Created in collaboration with one of the world's most celebrated noses, this fuses perfumery tradition with 'futuristic' fragrance practises to create something timeless and completely individual; it's sexy, hypnotic and empowering - just like its supermodel muse, Kate Moss.

Tilbury's ridiculous marketing claims aside, this scent is trying to be a sexy chypre but it's a disappointment. I really do hope it only smells like it does on a bit of testing paper, because for now, I really dislike this fragrance. When the sought-after makeup artist turned her hand to creating a cosmetics and skincare line, the immediate success was unmatched. I think her marketing is extremely clever and it’s something that draws me into the brand even further. But that dissipates quite quickly, within 20 minutes or so, and the heart is just a very staid, calm floral scent that sits quite close to the skin.The perfumer Francois Robert helped her in making that scent piped in the chypre - floral composition. Encased in a sparkling starburst glass bottle, that represents the scared symbolism of yin and yang, this tantilising fragrance is both beguiling and robust. Perfume is something I relate to on an emotional and visceral level, so perhaps that’s why I appreciate Charlotte’s story and construct around her perfume. Scent of a Dream 100ml: Scent of a Dream 100ml: my one-of-a-kind floral-scented perfume in a luxurious 100ml bottle inspired by LOVE, LIGHT, POWER, POSITIVITY and JOY!

What I experienced when I tried this fragrance was an uplifting, fresh citrus blast, followed by a wave of indistinct floral chypre notes and a sort of salt/wood base. There is uniqueness in the ingredients from Ibiza, but not being familiar, it's impossible to identify.It's definitely at a perfume level, and it contains the full orchestra of elements that make perfume the undisputed Queen of interpretations.

In addition, Ambroxan has a salty, skin-like quality which I’d liken to the “scent” appeal of the hot, muscly guy working out at the gym, and a musky yet clean aroma. Upon spritzing the scent, I first got a note of Rose followed by a slightly warming, floral fragrance that lingered ever so softly in the air. The pheromone notes of hedione, Iso E super, ambroxan, patchouli and peach are activated by body heat and stimulate desire for up to nine hours. I love it in fall or winter for that reason but I think it could work the rest of the year just as well, it’s just that association for me. This one is a bit softer and I get pleasant, pretty wafts every now and again so I'm tempted to add this to my wardrobe for a light, feminine, everyday fragrance.Top notes are Black Pepper, Bergamot, Peach, Saffron, Lemon and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Patchouli, Tuberose, Incense, Violet and Jasmine; base notes are Ambroxan, Iso E Super, Woody Notes and Hedione. Scent of a Dream Perfume: This beautifully fragranced scent in the luxurious 100ml size is the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look, making it the ideal gift for a loved one.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop