Be Here Now 25th Anniversary

Be Here Now 25th Anniversary

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We nearly split up when we came back off tour before it and it was like, ‘Uh, we forgot to split up. These boyos approached guitar rock in a totally pop way, making it nonstop fun to be a fan—what a concept. Happy 25th birthday to Be Here Now, Oasis’ third album and one of the most notorious bombs in rock history.

Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. This limited edition album format celebrates the silver anniversary of Oasis’ historic third album Be Here Now, originally released on 21st August 1997. If there is a certificate we’ve missed out on then it’s probably for a 50 metre swim badge at the local swimming baths. Noel fills the album with clever references like “Sing a song for me/One from Let It Be,” or “There’s blood on the tracks and they must be mine/The fool on the hill and I feel fine. Be Here Now stands as a unique album in the Oasis catalogue with its unrepentant excess and supersize swagger.Arguably the most anticipated British album release of all time, ‘ Be Here Now’ was produced by Owen Morris and Noel Gallagher and recorded at Abbey Road, Ridge Farm, Air, Master Rock and Orinoco Studios between November 1996 and April 1997.

Liam spends five, six, seven minutes promising this anthem is gonna blow our minds, as soon as Noel gets around to writing it.Arguably the most anticipated British album release of all time, Be Here Now sold 700,000 copies in just 3 days and remains, to this day, the fastest selling UK album on release. As he told the Guardian in 2000, “I must have wasted years sitting there with the curtains closed talking about bullshit—aliens, pyramids, debating ‘did they really land on the moon, let’s watch the footage again in slow motion’ or ‘crop circles’ — what’s that all about? Even Noel’s Beatles worship went off the rails, to the point where he boasted that Oasis were bigger than Jesus. As Noel explained, “If you’re given a blank cheque to record an album and as much studio time as you want you’re hardly gonna be focused. Be Here Now’ was released on 21 st August 1997 and followed the success of ‘(What’s The Story) Morning Glory?

Never into misogyny, because the only time they sang about women was when they needed a Sally to wait or an Elsa to sniff Alka-Seltzer. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment. Be Here Now” is another stroke, with some of Liam’s best “come on”’s, plus the catchiest “you betcha” since Def Leppard’s “Rock of Ages. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. single, the album features the ambitious 9-minute ‘All Around The World’ plus evergreen classic ‘Stand By Me’, which is one of Oasis’ most streamed tracks.years on, it enjoys legendary status as the sound of a generation-defining band at their absolute peak.

Be Here Now stands as a unique album in the Oasis catalogue with its unrepentant excess and supersize swagger. Noel told Q, “I was sitting there, out of it, fucking strung out, going, ‘They’ll play all eight minutes of it. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. But the next single, “Go Let It Out,” proved that Noel and Abstract Fucking Shit were madly in love again. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.They’ll play all three guitar solos, ‘course they will, because it’s got my name on it and I rule the fucking world! For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. That meant bold experiments like Blur’s Blur in February, Radiohead’s OK Computer in May, Primal Scream’s Vanishing Point in July, my beloved Pulp’s This Is Hardcore that winter. This is the 25th Anniversary edition of the third album by Oasis, which was released to huge anticipation in August 1997.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop