Beistle Disco Ball Garland

Beistle Disco Ball Garland

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.I’m totally obsessed with them, and I have been for a few years now, so I don’t really think there’s a cure.

Boogie the night away and decorate your venue for a groovy 1970's disco party with this fabulous disco ball party garland! Get all your friends together and go back in time with some funky disco decorations and feel like you're back in school. PS – If you’re a blogger be sure to stop by on Friday, we’re hosting a link party for YOUR holiday ideas! This 6m banner will go a long way so have the party you want with all the fun decorations to go with it. I had a set of small disco ball baubles lying around from a few years’ back, and I must admit we do love a bit of disco in this house, so they were the base of my inspiration to do something a bit different on 2020’s mantle.As we bid farewell to the old and welcome the new, there's no better way to celebrate than by hosting an unforgettable New Year's Eve party! I chose not to use marker, because I like to use the disco ball garland on my christmas tree, so I want the jack o lantern shapes to be removable. I’m joining my friends Jenna, Kaitlyn, Kelly and Jen this year to bring you a week that’s chock full of Christmas ideas! From festive party supplies and unique costumes to delightful decor and an assortment of party favors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop