The Unofficial Wordle Lover’s Puzzle Book: The perfect new activity gift book for word game fans

£3.495
FREE Shipping

The Unofficial Wordle Lover’s Puzzle Book: The perfect new activity gift book for word game fans

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The best tip I can give is to use one of the best Wordle start words. I can't stress this enough — it makes a massive difference.

However, it only grew in popularity towards the end of the year, then went viral in January as the world woke up to its charms. In fact, it proved so successful that The New York Times bought Wordle for a seven-figure sum in early February and the game is now part of NYT Games. Uncover the allure of linguistic surprises with "Wordle Gifts" – a captivating endeavor that merges the joy of wordplay with the excitement of gifting. Immerse yourself in a world where letters dance and ideas converge to create personalized and engaging presents. With "Wordle Gifts," each word holds the power to evoke emotions and forge connections. On my second move, I wanted to bring in some of the next most common letters. After the characters in ORATE, 'L', 'I', 'S', 'N' and 'C' were all on my hitlist. There's just one puzzle a day, and everyone completes the same one. It resets at midnight each day. You'll find more information about the game in our What is Wordle? article. Wordle Alternatives After that it's just a case of using what you've learned to narrow your guesses down to the right word. You have six tries in total and can only use real words (so no filling the boxes with EEEEE to see if there's an E). Don't forget letters can repeat too (ex: BOOKS).

27 Five-Letter Christmas Words

Wordle is a simple game in which your challenge is to guess a five-letter word in six attempts. Each time you guess, you're told which of your chosen letters are in the target word, and whether they are in the right place. Person 2 is the Player. They start things off by writing any 5-letter word of their choice into the top row of the game sheet. Note: This word does not have to be festive! Wordle officially launched in October 2021, but actually started in June of that year and celebrated its first birthday on June 19, 2022. (You can read my thoughts on the 5 things Wordle needs to improve if it's to keep us playing for its third year.) You'll want to start with a strong word like ALERT—something containing multiple vowels, common consonants, and no repeat letters. Hit Enter and the boxes will show you which letters you've got right or wrong. If a box turns ⬛️, it means that letter isn't in the secret word at all. 🟨 means the letter is in the word, but not in that position. 🟩 means you've got the right letter in the right spot.

There was only one possibility left: I typed in GUIDE and won the game in four moves — and all without seeing a single yellow letter. Other Wordle alternatives to try are the ultra-stressful (but very good) Squabble and the soccer-themed, Who Are Ya?. We also like the geography-based Wordle clone Worldle, the Star Wars-themed SWordle and the math-based Mathler. Finally, try out possibilities. So long as you don't press 'Enter' you can try possible answers to see how they look on screen. Put in likely letters plus any you know are definitely in the word, then mentally change one to the other available options. This technique has worked for me multiple times, and it's particularly helpful when the word in question is not an obvious one (like FJORD or ISLET). That made SMILE a sensible move, and it gave me my second green letter in 'I'. That meant I was down to seven possible answers*.You'll want your second go to compliment the first, using another "good" word to cover any common letters you missed last time while also trying to avoid any letter you now know for a fact isn't present in today's answer. If a letter is in the correct place, it turns green. If it's in the word but in the wrong place, it turns yellow. And if it's not in the word at all, it turns gray. Without one, you'll be scrabbling around in the dark trying (and possibly failing) to find the right five letters (or possibly fewer) out of the 26 possibles. But clever people (not me) have done the math and identified the best start words based on both frequency in English and frequency among Wordle answers. So use them!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop