150W Portable Power Supply Inverter for Makita 18V Battery, TEPULAS DC 12V to AC 220V Modified Sine Wave Power Generator USB Phone Charger Adapter for Makita with LED Light & UK Plug(Inverter Only)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

150W Portable Power Supply Inverter for Makita 18V Battery, TEPULAS DC 12V to AC 220V Modified Sine Wave Power Generator USB Phone Charger Adapter for Makita with LED Light & UK Plug(Inverter Only)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As an aggregator you could use Wago (left on picture above) connectors (they should withstand the current, despite they are not rated for it) – but I’ve used connector (two on the right side of the picture above) design to be used in mains line boxes rated for 80A. Safety is a top priority with the 200W Power Inverter. It is equipped with a small fan and ventilation holes to enhance heat dissipation and prevent overheating. The power station provides multiple protections against short-circuits, over-current, under-voltage, over-voltage, over-load, low-load, over-heat, and over-drain. This ensures the safety of your devices and prevents any damage. Various Uses of the 200W Power Inverter for Makita 18V Battery Charge times: 14.4/18V 3.0Ah battery in 60 mins 18V 4.0Ah battery in 90 mins 18V 5.0Ah battery in 110 mins CXT ®:12V max CXT ® batteries are fully compatible with all CXT ® products. The CXT ® System includes 12V max 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries.

Compact and lightweight battery charger designed to charge slide type lithium-ion batteries BL1011B, BL1021B and BL1016B.The charging time depends on the device being charged and its battery capacity. However, the power inverter provides fast and efficient charging. In this review, we’re going to take a deeper look at the “200W Makita Power Inverter for 18V Battery.” This portable power station is a game-changer when it comes to outdoor activities, road trips, and home emergencies. By utilizing your Makita 18V battery, this power inverter can turn it into a small generator, providing you with power whenever and wherever you need it. Tool users who unplug the cord with Makita 18V LXT® experience new levels of convenience, efficiency and productivity. Makita created the 18V Lithium-Ion cordless tool category in 2005, and today it is the world’s largest 18V cordless tool line-up. Makita’s leading technology gives tool users unmatched performance and breadth of line, with innovation in motor and battery technology that is obliterating industry standards – and leaving old thinking behind. With high amp-hour batteries, efficient brushed and brushless motors, and 36V (18V X2) LXT® technology, Makita 18V LXT® tools not only meet corded demands, they can exceed the performance of corded, all while remaining in a single cordless platform powered by the industry's fastest-charging 18V lithium-ion batteries. [Learn More] I could step up voltage to 24V or step it down to around 12-13V (later I’ll write why). Since 12V inverter will be more useful to me, because I can also use it at my car, I’ve decided to go for step down.

The 200W Power Inverter for Makita 18V Battery is perfect for anyone in need of a portable power solution. It is especially useful for: Power Inverter for Makita 18V Battery to 120V AC Outlets Portable Power Station Battery Generator with 1 AC Outlet 2 USB Ports LED Light Outdoor Generator for Road Trip, Home Emergency, Laptop, Small Devices Powering small appliances: With its 200W power capacity, you can easily power small household appliances such as blenders, coffee makers, and mini-fridges.The new Makita 2.0Ah battery with a 30 minute fast charge time with a DC10SB charger or 70 minute standard charge time with a DC10WD charger. You can help yourself with the picture on the top, where there is everything lying on the floor and described components. Just add switch and breaker box. No, the battery is not included. The power inverter is compatible with Makita 18V max lithium batteries. Anyway, I assume Makita batteries (5Ah or more) can provide 20A current easily. I haven’t tested more, but quality 18650 cells are usually rated 20A-30A. There can be some limitation for electronics inside battery – so 20A is my limit.

Makita battery connectors – you could also print it. I’ve manage to find genuine parts in Poland for 2EUREquipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating Yes, the power inverter features a USB-A port and a Type-C port, allowing you to charge up to three devices simultaneously. Specifications: Input voltage of 18V, Output voltage of 110-120V AC and 5V DC, Output power of 200W, USB-A port output of 5V 3.1A, Type-C port output of PD 20W 5V 3A, LED work light brightness of 450LM, Dimensions of 4 x 3 x 4 inches, Weight of 0.7 pounds

Powered by (1) 18V LXT® battery with the option to insert (1) additional battery for extended run time (batteries sold separately) Equipped with a DC to AC output voltage of 110v ~ 120v, this power inverter allows you to charge various devices simultaneously. It features a 5V 3.1A USB-A port and a PD 20W 5V 3A Type-C port, providing fast and efficient charging for your phones, tablets, laptops, radios, small fans, and LED lights. Compact LED NightlightThe 200W Power Inverter offers a wide range of uses and applications. Here are a few examples: Product Use Printable version of battery holder and the box itself I’ve put on Thigiverse. This is assembled version printed in PLA with “old” type switches

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop