The Hairy Toe

The Hairy Toe

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Humorously illustrated by Daniel Postgate this spine-tickling traditional tale is perfect for halloween and shouts to be read out loud! Rereading this little gem again today and I can still say that this is a scary book for younger readers. This story has stuck with me for so many years, and I'm sure will stay with me for many years to come. If you are under 16, please obtain your parent/guardian’s permission before submitting or ask your parent/guardian to submit on your behalf.

The first time I read it to a class they sit in silence, hanging onto every word with such suspense. READ AND SHARE is a unique first library for parents and children that helps build early readers’ confidence. While out picking beans an old woman finds a hairy toe – and soon wishes she hadn't – especially when its owner comes looking for it.She then decides to take it home with her (what possesses her to do this I do not know), and then night falls. This story will be a perfect book if one looks to introduce horror or scary story to reception or year one children. In this spine-tickling traditional tale, an old woman finds a hairy toe – and soon the owner comes looking for it!

Grouped in four progressive levels, Read and Share books - available individually for the first time - are specially selected for qualities that encourage literacy skills and a love of reading. I think that it can be a scary book -if read in the right way -which is rare for a picture book so they love the feeling of being scared (but knowing they are safe at the same time -if that makes sense!A vulnerable old lady is engaged in an uncertain defensive action on a flimsy premise with no discernible ending. ever since ive been little ive loved this book so many childrens books are about the prince and the princess living happily ever after which is pretty cool but this book is original and funny and random i love it! The story is about an old women, one day she finds a hairy toe while she was picking beans and takes to her home.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop