Harrypetter Leon Scott Kennedy Costume Men Game Cosplay Police Uniform Fancy Dress R.P.D Cop Suit Outfit Complete Set

£80
FREE Shipping

Harrypetter Leon Scott Kennedy Costume Men Game Cosplay Police Uniform Fancy Dress R.P.D Cop Suit Outfit Complete Set

RRP: £160.00
Price: £80
£80 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This Blade came in and is a true Piece of fully functional Art. Beautiful beautiful work. Highly recommend this blade, if your a true RE 4 fan. I have spent the last few weeks researching and found every piece of gear that CAPCOM used in their Resident Evil 2 (2019) Leon S. Kennedy game model. This would be great for all those who would like to cosplay the character with one-to-one accuracy. For those who like a video format, I will have my YouTube video linked at the bottom of the gear list.

Heart Shirt Ringer Screen Printed Movie Replica, Great for Halloween Scott Pilgrim costume or cosplay, Premium Feel. I am very satisfied with this project. It fits perfectly and the quality is very good! This is the highlight of my son's birthday party! This is a gift, he is very happy. I have to say thank you. It’s so realistic! I will come again!Leon And Ashley Vintage Shirt, Leon Kennedy Resident Evil Series Vintage Retro 90s Style, Ashley Graham 2023 Graphic Tee This is a VERY nice product, it's made out of some durable material and the inside is very nice. Very suitable for my size.Good product. Leon S. Kennedy Vintage T-Shirt, Retro Style for Men and Women, Perfect Gift for Leon Kennedy Lovers, Limited Edition Homage Unisex Tee

It's suggested to have someone else to measure for you.If you have any other special requirement, pls white it in 'Special Instruction' field when you fill in size. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Exclusive Limited Edition Leon S. Kennedy Unisex T-Shirt, Vintage Gift for Women & Men, Show Your Style with this Leon Kennedy Homage Tee Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Leon Kennedy Vintage Shirt from Resident Evil Series 2 4, Retro 90s Style, Limited Edition Leon Kennedy 2023 Graphic Tee Tre1505VLDamascus cutlass sword Silver sword art tactical sword - master larp sword - cosplay viking sword - Swords battle ready - Christmas gifts Measure around the smallest part of your waistline, it's also called natural waistline, at the point where your trousers would normally ride. Keep one finger between the tape and your body.

Unisex Resident Evil Inspired by Leon S. Kennedy, Comfortable Tee, Quality Print Perfect for Resident Evil Game Lovers, Leon Kennedy Shirt Limited Leon S. Kennedy Vintage T-Shirt, Trending Shirt, Personalized Shirt, Gift For Women And Man Unisex T-Shirt, Oversized Unisex Tee You're reviewing: Resident Evil 2 Remake Cosplay Leon R.P.D. Suit Cosplay Costume Top Level How do you rate this product? * Ultimately, the swoon-inducing crush effect of Leon Scott Kennedy isn’t down to the iconic swoopy hair. It’s not because of his cheekbones, or his utility knife harness. It’s not even his bizarrely endearing one-liners, or his Boy Scout determination to see the mission safely concluded.Leon Kennedy Funny Vintage Shirt, Leon Kennedy Meme Resident Evil 4 6 Vintage Retro 90s Style, 2023 Graphic Tee Sega Saturn Resident Evil Tshirt, Unisex T shirt, Gamer, SEGA, Vintage, Retro Gamer T-Shirt, Vintage Gaming Tee, 90s Video Game Shirt

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop