Deep Cover: How I took down Britain’s most dangerous gangsters

Deep Cover: How I took down Britain’s most dangerous gangsters

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Being both non-fiction and brilliantly written in the first person narrative completely immersed me into Shay's world. And it was easy to see why they wanted him; he wouldn't have to stray too far from what he already knew. As a 5’2” female, I didn’t fit the stereotype of an FBI agent, which made me the perfect choice for an undercover agent.

The way some of my colleagues had been behaving, I figured their presence in the Marriott would be front page news. I saw this book recommended in a magazine and thought it would be an interesting read and a different perspective.

The two unarmed young police officers he cut down in a hail of 32 bullets and the fragments of a grenade, ending their promising lives so savagely, so senselessly.

I related to McGowan’s portrayal of how management doesn’t always have the undercover agent’s best interest in mind. Will claims he was assigned to a secret military team that was sent to Dallas by the Pentagon in November 1963. They said exactly what they said before: If we can risk our plane in Bolivia and our money in Panama, they cannot understand why you cannot come to the Marriott and walk out with two sixty pound suitcases that look like any of the other suitcases seen all over the lobby. Aside from the professional point of view, this book sheds light onto the psychological burden that this kind of job may pose on one's mental health. In a distinguished covert career spanning 17 years, former solider Shay infiltrated Moss Side gangs, was part of a hand-picked team hunting Dale Cregan and was brought in to break up a gang war wall of silence after the murder of Salford 'Mr Big' Paul Massey.

Queen accepted the mission which began an extensive undercover operation inside the outlaw motorcycle gang.

Pistone spent six years of his life relocating his family from place to place for safety reasons, yet rarely spending any quality time with them.Dana Ridenour is a retired FBI agent and the author of three FBI undercover novels: Behind The Mask, Beyond The Cabin, and Below The Radar. As a second victim is discovered in York, and Ian's life is threatened by a psychopath the tension mounts. He had all the attributes of a professional criminal - the athletic physique of a cage fighter, the talk, the walk. A few months after the Aleman trial wraps up, the presiding judge, Frank Wilson, sentences a young man named Ronnie Carrasquillo to 200-600 years in prison for murder. He was the first federal agent to infiltrate the inner circle of the outlaw Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop