McCoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Crisps, 180g

McCoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Crisps, 180g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Manderley Group, whose registered headquarters is in Northamptonshire, is the parent name of the group of companies bought by the Hutchinson family members.

These look GOOD don’t they? I think I’ve given the plot away a little bit with the title though. Basically all you have to do is cook your corn on the cobs as usual, then dot each with a knob of butter, sprinkle with a little salt and smoked paprika, and crumble some feta over the top. You can add in stuff like chopped tomato and garlic, but I kept this one really simple – just a couple of ripe avocados, mashed up with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and lime juice. Each fried Muchos variant is made from corn, wheat and potato, along with a blend of six spices and kidney beans that can be seen in the crisp. Read more:Walkers unveils ‘more premium’ new look for its core lineup

Quick Navigation

Drawing inspiration from previous activations, the ‘When Mexican Flavour Calls’ campaign will launch on 22 April with TV advertising, Broadcast VOD, digital, out of home and in-store activity running until the end of May. McCoy’s has unveiled new Muchos: a crescent-shaped folded tortilla crisp that taps into the growing popularity of Mexican food. The crisps giant confirmed the activity was linked to an upcoming launch, but declined to comment further. Let me talk you through what I did, so you feel suitably inspired to recreate this Mexican Muchos family feast for yourself at home: Smoked paprika sweetcorn with feta On the pretty grey marble slab next to it you can see some soft mini taco shells, which Belle loves. I enjoyed just shovelling everything into my mouth on Muchos, but it was fun to have an alternative vehicle for table to mouth transportation of tasty treats.

They will be on shelf from the end of this month to tap growing demand for Mexican food – now the fourth-largest takeaway cuisine in the UK, according to KP. To support the message that Muchos bring excitement and flavour to any sharing occasion, bold and eye-catching out of home and in-store activity will feature the characters prominently shouting out the classic McCoy’s message with a Mexican spin, ‘When Mexican Flavour Calls’. Delivering full-on Mexican flavour across the nation, it already has an impressive 25% awareness with consumers up and down the UK. It genuinely looks pretty good doesn’t it? The beauty of this meal is that you can really make it as simple or as complex as you like, so if you wanted to make your own pulled pork from scratch then you could, but similarly if you wanted to just go to the Mexican section at Tesco and buy a load of ready made dips and salsa then that’s also fine.

Claire Cooper, Marketing Manager at McCoy’s comments, “McCoy’s Muchos has already seen phenomenal growth and we’re confident this new investment will drive further appetite for this fantastic product. The creative features the iconic ‘When Flavour Calls’ strapline which has become synonymous with full-on flavour. We’re excited to promote bold flavours and continue to drive sales of McCoy’s Muchos in 2020.” Running until 5th November, the campaign continues to drive awareness of McCoy’s Muchos through striking out-of-home advertising appearing on 6 sheet advertising nationwide and also in-store displays which encourage consumers to choose McCoy’s to ignite the fiesta at home in the run up to key sharing occasions, Halloween and the Mexican Day of the Dead. Muchos disappeared from supermarkets last month, having been touted as the “biggest-ever” launch from McCoy’s in 2019. I added a little bit of coriander too, because there is nothing that is not improved with a sprig of coriander, whatever my daughters may try to tell you. Homemade refried beans

These are definitely something you could just buy a tin of, but I thought it might be fun to make my own version as sometimes I find the tinned ones a bit too mushy, like baby food.To be honest, I tend to think of myself as more of a Jaffa Cake kind of girl than a crisp person, but when I sat down with a bag of Nacho Cheese flavour Muchos last week, (just for research purposes you understand), I found myself half way through a sharing bag before I’d even got to the first ad break in Celebs Go Dating. They’re just too damn moreish. That crunchy texture, the flavour… I had to get Belle to take them away from me in the end. That title’s a bit of a mouthful isn’t it? ‘A Mexican feast with McCoy’s Muchos’. Try saying it after a few shots of tequila, see how you get on. Claire Cooper, Marketing Manager at McCoy’s comments, “McCoy’s Muchos has already seen phenomenal growth within the first few weeks of its launch and we’re confident the campaign will drive further appetite for the brand and product. The creative puts a new spin on the iconic ‘When Flavour Calls’ campaign which has become synonymous with full-on flavour in the minds of consumers and we’re excited, not only to see the response from consumers, but also the impact this will have in driving the category forwards.” At the time Tayto director Stephen Hutchinson said: "In the time Paul has been with us, he has led the company's growth and expansion, and his dedication and commitment to the Tayto brand has been unparalleled. He is a businessman of vision and entrepreneurial flair and we shall miss him greatly." I’ll tell you what DOES make for a bit of a nice mouthful, (smooth Middleton, smooth), and that’s Muchos – three feisty Mexican flavours of folded tortilla crisp from McCoy’s, the UK’s number one ridged crisp.

I’m calling this feast ‘deconstructed nachos’ because everyone knows that calling something ‘deconstructed’ makes it fancy. I mean sure, it’s really just laziness – you can’t be bothered to finish making something so you call it deconstructed and then you can get away with serving it in bits – but let’s brush over that and enjoy the splendour of my Muchos inspired Mexican extravaganza shall we?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop