Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara

Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. Upon a recent scroll through Instagram, I noticed something stirring in the product world that looked like it could be my lash saviour. it smells nice, applies really well and gives the perfect volume to definition to length ratio, doesnt give me headaches or dry eyes and i can feel it really conditioning my lashes. However, I have used this mascara for the past week each day during my 8 hour work shifts, and I have noticed that every single time after just a few hours I begin to get black smudges under my eyes.

It doesn’t clump, stays put, volumizes, lengthens, doesn’t weigh down a curl, conditions lashes, and just looks amazing all day long. According to our intel at Cultbeauty, the Kush mascara was the best-selling product at its highly anticipated pop-up on 26 and 27 Jan in London's Covent Garden. Named 'Puff Puff Brush' by the brand, the chunky wand is cleverly designed with criss-cross bristles that coat each and every eyelash without leaving any clumps. The CBD oil replaces it and helps the fibres bond to the lashes while simultaneously conditioning your lashes, too.

The string of awards that KUSH High Volume Mascara has accumulated OK Magazines 'Game Changer of 2018' Award and Influenster. At SkinCarisma, we've done our best to identify as many ingredients as possible but note the fungal-free label may not be 100% accurate due to the complexconditions and combination of ingredients that malezzeria can thrive on. Clean beauty at its finest, Milk Makeup packs its products with good-for-you ingredients and leaves those unnecessary nasties at the door. Starring plant-derived oil, Milk Makeups unique vegan formula offers a hiiiigh dose of volume to your lashes, conditioning every hair and granting a creamy, glide-on texture (no clumps or snagging). Also, because it more creamy than other mascara's it can leave smudge marks (corners and underneath eye) as you go through the day.

Coat lashes from root to tip with Milk Kush Mascara, a volumizing mascara that delivers fuller and thicker-looking lashes. I must say that after the first coat, I was not blown away, but still pleasantly surprised at the nice, ultra-black, semi-natural looking lashes it produced. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier on top of skin or hair (commonly found in conditioners).Amazing combination of both volume and length without being too harsh of lashes, build up volume as much as you want by adding another coat. It wears well throughout the day and does make my lashes look super long, I probably won’t repurchase but this may work perfectly for others! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations.

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc. Expect compact products with maximum pay-off – we’re talking creamy bronzers, its iconic 2-in-1 blushers and ultra-hydrating concealers. However one type of alcohols, simple alcohols can be quite drying to the skin because it evaporates very quickly. This is not a best-of, five-star mascara, but if your needs are mine, it's a solid four-star: black without being heavy; light-feeling; nicely buildable for good, fluffy volume; washes off with just water; keeps lashes soft, not crunchy; and doesn't flake (can smudge by the end of the day, though, fyi). Overall, I think this product is great for someone who wants to amp up the volume, prefers bristle brushes over rubber, and loves a thicker brush.It has come to the point where I make sure to check the mirror every so often to make sure I don’t have smudges around my eyes— have tried with and without setting spray, no difference noticed. A couple of hours after applying it, I looked in the mirror and noticed that it had bled on the lower lashes and under my eye, so it looked really messy and like I had faint panda eyes. Designed with a tree-shaped brush, it boosts every single strand from the root and delivers long-lasting lift and volume.

However, for some people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be beneficial. With literally the first sweep of the wand, you'll find your lashes to be substantially more voluminous and longer, as well as darker and richer. I says it has heart-shaped fibers, but you'll never know that because they're all saturated in mascara, lol. My lashes look so amazing that I can definitely deal with a fiber or two near my eyes at the end of day.Freelance beauty editor Amy Lawrenson told me that it's "a dream for anyone who wants thicker, fuller, longer-looking lashes. Within the formula are hollow heart-shaped fibres that lock onto the lashes in each direction to add width and length. No matter the occasion, day or night, this volumising mascara is a must-have product in your makeup collection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop