Skip Hop 235465 Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub, Blue

Skip Hop 235465 Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub, Blue

RRP: £53.43
Price: £26.715
£26.715 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When your baby is a little older, a baby bath seat may be a better choice than a more traditional tub. It was also tough to clean around our baby’s body because of the Bath Support’s position. And our baby found the position—which is between sitting and reclining—to be uncomfortable. The materials also felt cheap, compared to the other baths we tested, although it’s nearly half the cost of most of the other baths we used.

MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Grey - Skip Hop MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Grey - Skip Hop

We only used a couple of times, we tried to use it with the sling, then without it. But the problem was the same, the bath tub was too small. My daughter was banging her head, hands and feet. The AngleCare Baby Bath Support was the least stable option we tested. It slid around in the sink, and on the counter, and in the bath, making us worried about our baby’s safety. If you fill the sink or bath enough to cover your baby with water (so he or she doesn’t get cold), the Bath Support starts to float, which risks tipping the baby off the side of the reclined seat.

A baby bathtub helps you soothe and clean your baby safely and easily, and we found several great options! Easy to clean post-bath: You must be able to easily remove soapy residue and remnants of solid foods from the bath; we awarded extra points to the baths that had good drainage systems. For the first week or two after birth, we suggest only hand-washing with a washcloth or sponge to gently wipe away anything on your baby. This gives your baby's skin some time to acclimate to its new environment, and time for the umbilical cord to fully dry and fall off. Once that umbilical cord has fallen off and the area looks completely healed (no redness, puss, or rash), you might be ready to venture into your first newborn bathtime! This can be an exciting and sometimes hectic experience, depending on your baby's temperament. Some babies will love the bath, and some will freak out. Don't panic if your baby doesn't like the first couple baths, they'll get used to it and likely will end up really enjoying them. It's a great sensory experience for your baby, and great bonding time with mom or dad. Once you get into the swing of giving baths, you'll want to bathe your baby about 3 times a week or so until they start crawling and getting themselves a bit dirty. A bath can be a great way to wind down before bedtime, so keep that in mind as a possible strategy and routine. Now that you're ready to try out the first bath, be sure you have everything you need before you start. A comprehensive step-by-step guide with instructions on how to give your baby a first bath can be found at the bottom of this article! First, there are the type of tubs that fit into your kitchen sink, assuming your sink is large enough to accommodate the tub. For these, you ideally want to have a kitchen sink faucet that is long and can be repositioned out of the way; it's also nice to have one with a wand so you can use it to fill and rinse the tub. Even without a fancy big faucet and wand, you can use bowls or cups of water to fill and rinse. Some of the sink baby bathtubs are plastic, but most are a flexible foam material to conform to several sink shapes and sizes. One big advantage of the in-sink bathtubs is that you can stand during the entire bath process, right up close to your baby. A downfall, however, is that your baby will likely grow out of the sink tub within about 4-5 months. The second type of bathtub is the more rigid, and typically larger, baby bathtub that is ideal for using on the floor, counter, table, or in your traditional bathtub. These tend to be more versatile, longer lasting (usually for about a year), and easy to use. They also likely have a drain plug on the bottom, and some have an infant insert for little babies. But when they are used on the floor or in your regular bathtub, they also involve bending way down or being on your knees for the entire bath (like kneeling beside your house tub, or next to it on the bathroom floor), which can get uncomfortable. They are also usually quite a bit larger and more rigid, so they can take up a lot of space in your bathroom or closet. For our testing, we reviewed both types of tubs, and both types ended up in our best baby bathtubs list. Baby's First Bath

MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Blue - Skip Hop MOBY® Smart Sling™ 3-Stage Tub - Blue - Skip Hop

Full disclosure: Some of these baby bathtubs, including the Munchkin and Skip Hop models, were sent to us as free test samples by the manufacturer. Here are the Best Baby Bathtubs of 2023! 1. The First Years Sure Comfort Bathtub.Step 1: Spread out a hooded towel that you will use to lay your baby onto after the bath. Good places to do this include the floor, changing table, or bed. Next to it, place a fresh diaper, and any clothes you want to put on after the bath. You might also want to put a binky or little toy there too, just in case. The Skip Hop Moby Smart Sling 3 stage bath tubgrow with your baby. It features a mesh sling to reassure your newborn or support older babies when seated. Once baby is older, the sling can be removed completely and your little one can enjoy splashing about in the Moby bath tub.

Skip Hop Baby Bath Tub, 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub, Moby, Grey Skip Hop Baby Bath Tub, 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub, Moby, Grey

Step 4: Here's where the fun begins. Depending on your tub type, you'll want to put a couple (2-3") inches of warm water into the tub. You want it to be warmer than the room temperature, but not feel hot when you touch it to your wrist. The ideal temperature is right around 92 to 93 degrees (F), or 33 to 34 degrees (C), which isn't quite as warm as a warmed baby bottle. If you're worried about water temperature, definitely get yourself a thermometer (like one of our best baby thermometers!) to help you out. We don't suggest putting in any soap yet as that could create a lot of bubbles that baby will end up getting in his/her mouth. This comfortable and supportive tub allows you to place your baby in two positions and includes a drain tub. Our only complaint is that it's too large to store. As soon as I saw this baby bath I had to have it. The design is adorable and colourful. It was a little large and takes up quite a bit of space In my bathroom cupboard. I like how it has a playground to drain the water, so the clean up is less messy. The baby feels secure in the seat of the bath (needs to be held upright due to age). However, I find that I constantly have to clean the net to get rid of the damp smell that’s left after a bath. Mostly I am happy with this product, however I do not use it much as my baby hates bathing alone and the only way to have a tear free bath is to have one with myself, with daddy waiting to dry and Change baby at the end of it! Read more as the best overall. It’s easy to store, non-slip, comfortable for babies ranging from newborns up to 6+ months, and it’s stable.Jenni Gritters is a journalist with a decade of experience working on parenting, retail, and psychology-focused stories. Written by Jenni Gritters, a journalist with a decade of experience covering home, outdoor and parenting topics. Stable on the counter or sink, or in the tub: The tub should not slide around or float in water. It should not dip from side to side, or wobble under any circumstances. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly version of the Skip Hop Moby or Fisher Price 4-in-1bathtub{{ /show }}, the three-stage Sure Comfort is a good choice. We thought the materials were less sturdy and durable, compared to the aforementioned options, but it was similar in size and contouring. Step 2:Make sure the room where you're doing the bath is warm and not drafty. You don't want your wet baby to get cold and fussy!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop