Elf on the Shelf North Pole Breakfast Party Set: Accessories, Decorations, and Props for a Festive Elf Breakfast Adventure

£12.475
FREE Shipping

Elf on the Shelf North Pole Breakfast Party Set: Accessories, Decorations, and Props for a Festive Elf Breakfast Adventure

RRP: £24.95
Price: £12.475
£12.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What food to have for your Christmas breakfast is a question I get asked a lot! So, I am here to tell you… Perhaps your family watch the same festive films every year, snuggled up on the sofa. Or maybe you get wrapped up for an afternoon walk after too many pigs in blankets. But, other than Christmas dinner itself, what Christmassy food do you look forward to?

Or you could enlist the help of your Elf On The Shelf theming with Candy Cane colours of red and white.If the kids are normally not allowed sugary cereal, a bowl of Coco Pops or Wheetos will make a special treat. When I started thinking about what to make for our North Pole Breakfast, I immediately thought of the Sprinkle Pancakes the girls loved at the DreamMore Resort. Elf on the Shelf Food Ideas for a Perfect Elf Breakfast

Would you believe me if I told you these easy, no-bake reindeer pretzel bites are made from Rolos, which means they’re caramel-filled? 😯 Easy Gum Drop Penguins Super Make It I have divided these into categories. I know I would appreciate something like this, so I hope you appreciate it, too! I will keep adding as I go with this list of helpful elf on the shelf printables, too. Elf Costumes If going with the icy North Pole theme add eco-friendly confetti and glitter consider adding polar bears and or penguin figures from the kid’s toys boxes. Elf for Christmas has put together our best North Pole breakfast ideas, so you can start a new tradition this December, right from the table!I got the impression that rather a lot of you succumbed to NPBs in 2020 too! So we’re in this together Mums and Dads and here are a few ideas, some healthier than others, for this year’s North Pole breakfast and at the end, some top tips.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop