Bourjois 123 Perfect Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 51 Light Vanilla, 3ml

Bourjois 123 Perfect Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation 51 Light Vanilla, 3ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It goes on very smoothly, completely undetectable on the face, the skin becomes matte, and all minor imperfections are not visible. I hope you find my page interesting and continue to follow me please please leave a comment and let me know your opinions or suggestions to help me make this even more interesting for you. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Super Stay Multi-Use Foundation Stick provides flawless, full coverage – and comes with a built-in precision blender sponge for easy and quick application.

Regarding the colour-correcting aspect; it was hard to tell if the pigments or simply the coverage that foundation offers was evening out/correcting my skin, but either way it managed to disguise a bit of redness around my nose. Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 14:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays).I got shade 51, and it's very yellowish(( If you have fair skin with a cool undertone, it definitely won't suit you, don't waste your money. I remembered I asked her which shade should I get and she said Vanilla is the natural shade for my skin tone. The Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation is unique because it boosts it has 3 correcting pigments to sort out all imperfections. No matter how much I have tried to switch, over the years I always come back to it, as it is better than all the Diors, Lancômes, Guerlains, etc.

So whether you're on the go or at home, you can always have flawless skin with the 123 Perfect Foundation 52 Vanilla from Bourjois. With its convenient size of 30 ml, you can easily carry it with you wherever you go and touch up your makeup throughout the day. Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.What I think – I do think this really evens out my redness and dark circles with its correcting pigments and I really like the formula and finish, I just wish that there was more of a colour range! com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Lasting power to be honest I would not say it will last 16 hours on the face I found it did start to wear off slowly after about 7 hours but not noticeably until 10 hours if you are oily you will find that you will need your compact with you to top up. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop