WAGNER Airless ControlPro 250 R Paint Sprayer for dispersion/latex paints, varnishes & glazes, covers 15 m² in 2 min, 110 bar, adjustable spray pressure, 9 m hose

£235.725
FREE Shipping

WAGNER Airless ControlPro 250 R Paint Sprayer for dispersion/latex paints, varnishes & glazes, covers 15 m² in 2 min, 110 bar, adjustable spray pressure, 9 m hose

RRP: £471.45
Price: £235.725
£235.725 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Your Airless paint sprayer does not immediately give you the desired result. Of course, we are sorry to hear that. But rest assured that you will soon be pleased with the result. In most cases, the problem can be resolved by way of a number of tips, and the most important ones have been set out below.

HEA stands for a particularly nice spray, user friendliness, up to 50% less overspray, fast working and very wide range of use. One of the primary reasons I chose the Wagner Control Pro 250M is its unparalleled versatility and ease of use. The fact that it is compatible with both water and solvent-based materials is what makes it the perfect choice for virtually any project, from paints and varnishes to wood preservatives and beyond.The Control Pro 250 R is a compact airless paint sprayer with a carry handle, which is designed for experienced DIY'ers. It allows you to work with all solvent and water based paints, varnishes and wood preservatives as well as emulsion and latex paints. The Control Pro 250 R is from a completely new generation of Airless paint sprayers, which are equipped with High Efficiency Airless, or HEA technology. This is based on innovative nozzle technology combined with a highly efficient but pressure-reduced pump. The reduced spraying pressure allows simple and clean working with an Airless device, providing maximum control with up to 55% less overspray. Perfect, streak-free results are possible, even for first-time users. The choice between the Wagner 250M and 350M sprayer models depends on the scale and nature of your painting project. The Wagner 250M is ideal for medium to large projects on a budget. It offers ease of use and portability for tasks like room painting or furniture refinishing as I did. Control sprayers are typically more powerful and suitable for larger projects, such as walls, and exteriors.

The Control Pro 250 M is a compact airless paint sprayer with a carry handle, which is designed for experienced DIY'ers. The material is atomized using High Efficiency Airless (HEA) technology with a reduced pressure, generating perfect coverage with minimum overspray. Combined with a new nozzle design, this Airless spray system offers maximum control and professional results without any streaking. This makes the Control Pro 250 M not only easy to use, but also enables first-time users to achieve perfect results. It allows you to work with all water and solvent based paints, varnishes and wood preservatives as well as emulsion and latex paints. The two-finger trigger design provides more precision and comfort, allowing you to work for extended periods without fatigue. It enhances your productivity and ensures steady, even application. Practical Carrying HandleI then done a third job where I put a few mist-coats on some old (but exposed due to removing wallpaper) 1970’s plaster (the grey colour that looks like concrete). I went 50/50 and sped through it, which left me with stripes (I think I didn’t get near enough to the wall) and runs at the ceiling line (technique - I wasn’t letting off, so the overlap likely caused the runs). In that case, but also if this problem occurs when the device is used for the first time, try to release the ball valves of the pump by going through the steps described above and/or follow the instructions in this YouTube video. The components of the Titan model in the video are similar to those of Wagner's HEA Control Pro series. The inclusion of a carrying handle makes it easy to change work locations without hassle. It adds to the overall portability of the equipment, enhancing convenience during large projects. Direct paint intake

I recall a Wagner advert showing a model using their 250M to spray anti-bac on to surfaces following the outbreak of COVID-19 so they obviously promote its use for liquids as thin as water, but maybe that is the trade off. The flexible Wagner HEA PRO 250R is the ideal tool for paintwork in new builds, for maintenance and renovation of both interiors and exteriors. It can spray the full range of water- or solvent-based fluids: from wall and latex paint for interior walls, ceilings, basements and garages, to lacquering, woodworking and preservatives for wooden houses, doors, furniture, shutters, fences or carports to even corrosion protection for railings, banisters and steel supports. Also, they have paid due attention to the spray gun. Now it fits even better in your hand and has a more sensitive two-finger trigger. The whole gun is made of high quality metals. Always apply several coats of the material (see the manufacturer’s instructions). The paint must be suitable for use with the surface/old paint. Prime untreated wood or plastics with a protective primer to improve adhesion and metal with a rustproofing product. If a leakage occurs during use of the device for the first time, it could be that one of the seals is not properly joined. While a manufacturing defect is not a common occurrence, it is possible in this case.

Accessories

HEA (High Efficiency Airless) is Wagner's new Airless technology. The completely new HEA series is designed to replace Wagner's successful Project Pro and PowerPainter series. The Wagner Control Pro 250R and 250M airless models have the same volume capacity to deliver 1.25 liters per minute. This makes them equally efficient in paint delivery. Additionally, both models have a comparable power output of 550 watts for consistent performance. The number in the product name indicates the difference in power between both types of Wagner HEA sprayers: the 250 (= lighter model) and the 350 (= heavier model). They are suitable for medium to large projects, work with water- and solvent-based materials, and come with a practical carrying handle for easy relocation. However, the Wagner 250R paint sprayer is slightly lighter at 7.2 kg and emphasizes its innovative nozzle technology. In contrast, the Wagner HEA control pro 250M weighs 7.6 kg and focuses on its lightweight spray gun for added precision and reduced fatigue. Both models boast a 9m paint hose for larger paint jobs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop