His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage

His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Women usually want a choice between following a career and being a homemaker — possibly they want a combination of the two. ENEMIES of Intimate conversation: 1. Making demands, 2. Being disrespectful, 3. Expressing anger, 4. Dwelling on mistakes, past or present. A wife must have a man contributing to the well-being of her children, whether it’s the husband or someone else. As I said earlier, women can also have very high sex needs. Sometimes, it is the woman who is the sexual aggressor in a marriage. That is OK.

His Needs, Her Needs: Building An Affair-Proof Marriage His Needs, Her Needs: Building An Affair-Proof Marriage

EVEN if the statement is literally true and can be applied both ways, the wording is CLEARLY rooted in sexist and regressive ideas.Priority 1: AFFECTION (The Cement of our Relationship, the environment of the marriage) attentiveness, warmth, kindness, tender sensitivity The relationship between affection and sex is an important one. You are absolutely correct that there should not be an obligation of sex for given affection. I cover this extensively in my training materials. A healthy marriage should not have such bartering or quid-quo-pro, a this for that. It is also related to my training on requests and demands. In a healthy relationship, men simply need to understand that they need to willingly give a lot of affection. Women should willingly have sex. Not because it was demanded or an obligation, but because it is an expression of love. It’s a way they each can share their love for their partner.

His Needs, Her Needs: Making Romantic Love Last (How to

Emotional honesty: Reveal your thoughts, feelings, likes and dislikes. In other words, reveal your emotional reaction — both positive and negative — to the events of your life, particularly to your spouse’s behavior. Today, women are far more independent than they ever have been. The actual need for a man is less than it ever has been. Many women earn more than their male spouse. Even if that is the case, what are the expectations? Women tend to like a man that can provide, or at least participate financially.Time after time, His Needs, Her Needs has topped the charts as the bestselling marriage book available. In this classic book, Dr. Willard F. Harley, Jr., identifies the 10 most vital needs of men and women and shows husbands and wives how to make their marriage sizzle by satisfying those needs in their spouses. He provides guidance for becoming irresistible to your spouse and for loving more creatively and sensitively, thereby eliminating the problems that often lead to conflict and even extramarital affairs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop