Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Night Cream 50ml

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Night Cream 50ml

RRP: £60.98
Price: £30.49
£30.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Night Repair Moisture Cream for Face and Throat plumps, lifts and firms the look of skin for a more contoured, sculpted appearance. Miss Arden was uncompromising in her vision to create the new and absolute best products, packaging and services that women not only needed, but desired; whether it was the cult-classic Eight Hour Cream, her legendary Blue Grass fragrance, or a bold red lipstick to coordinate with the uniforms of the women serving in the armed forces during World War II. Powered by Ceramides, Tetrapeptides and Edelweiss Extract 2 for visibly lifted, firmer and more defined facial contours in just 1 week 3. I had been using another brand for almost three years and as my skin aged (recently turned 55), I needed something new. Powered by Ceramides, Tetrapeptides and Edelweiss Extract** for visibly lifted, firmer and more defined facial contours in just 1 week.

Introducing Advanced Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream—an ultra-rich and silky cream now with 5x the Ceramide 1 to replenish what skin needs but loses over time. brands, products in thousands of categories from hundreds of retailers to give you reliable purchasing advice. This award-winning cream replenishes your Ceramide and retexturizes your skin for a firmer, smoother look and fewer wrinkles.So glad I tried it I've been using this faithfully (along with the night cream) for the past six months and I'm so glad that I tried it. Smooth onto your face, neck and décolletage to quickly infuse your skin with Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost, and enjoy intensive hydration throughout the day. Helps skin recover from daytime damage as it continuously replenishes skin's moisture equilibrium and supports skin's own natural protective moisture barrier.

Powered by ceramides, tetrapeptides and edelweiss extract for visibly lifted, firmer and more defined facial contours in just 1 week. Current cult classics include the Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, The PREVAGE® skincare range, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Fragrance, and the Flawless Finish Sponge-On Foundation Makeup. Introducing Advanced Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream—an ultra-rich and silky cream now with 5x the Ceramide* to replenish what skin needs but loses over time. This page will contain information related to sexual devices and accessories, including product images and details, reviews and usage guides, and we want to ensure you’re comfortable tocontinue. Sustainably packaged with a portion of the glass jar 7 and cap 8 coming from post-consumer recycled packaging.Add our award-winning Advanced Ceramide Capsules to your skincare regimen for more youth-restoring power. Features 3D FIT Technology with Ceramides, Tetrapeptides and Edelweiss Extract 2 to Firm, Intensely Hydrate and Tighten. Introducing advanced ceramide lift and firm night cream, an ultra-rich and silky cream now with 5x the ceramide to replenish what skin needs but loses over time.

Helps skin recover from daytime damage as it continuously replenishes skin’s moisture equilibrium and supports skin’s own natural protective moisture barrier. Features 3d fit technology with ceramides, tetrapeptides and edelweiss extract to firm, intensely hydrate and tighten. A legendary innovator and a tireless entrepreneur, Miss Elizabeth Arden established the American beauty industry a century ago and created skin care products that benefited, not masked, the skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop