Welcome to the Madhouse Sign LED Neon Sign Light up Welcome Sign Baddie Room Decor for Teen Room Man Cave Decor Neon Party Lights Crazy Room Decor (Cool White)

£26.74
FREE Shipping

Welcome to the Madhouse Sign LED Neon Sign Light up Welcome Sign Baddie Room Decor for Teen Room Man Cave Decor Neon Party Lights Crazy Room Decor (Cool White)

RRP: £53.48
Price: £26.74
£26.74 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Welcome to the Madhouse is Watson's debut album, [9] and her first body of work since her debut EP The Kids Are Coming (2019), which featured the commercially successful single " Dance Monkey". [10] In an interview with MTV News, she said the album would be predominantly self-produced, saying: "These songs are completely me and my own production. It's not swayed by other songwriters or by anyone that's trying to help me get a hit, because that's never been important to me." [10] Boulton, Martin (16 July 2021). "Tones and I proves she's no one-hit wonder with debut album". The Sydney Morning Herald . Retrieved 20 July 2021. Watson chose to add five additional songs to the record as a result of having spare time to do so. She stated: "I've taken the time to just really make sure it's what I want. And I want to add more music to the album. It will be my first ever album, so I really want to make sure I'm proud of it." [11] Recording [ edit ] Rose, Anna (1 September 2020). "Tones and I says her debut album might be out in two to three months' time". NME Australia. Archived from the original on 24 November 2020 . Retrieved 14 May 2021. On 13 November 2020, in an interview accompanying the premiere of " Fly Away" on Triple J's Breakfast with Bryce Mills, Watson revealed that the single was the first from her debut album.

Welcome To The Madhouse - Album by Tones And I | Spotify Welcome To The Madhouse - Album by Tones And I | Spotify

What better way to show that home is a crazy place to live than with this "Welcome To The Madhouse" LED neon sign. Quirky and fun this neon sign will make the perfect addition to any room. a b Roth, Madeline (23 April 2020). "Tones and I is making her most honest music, and it's nothing like 'Dance Monkey' ". MTV News. Archived from the original on 24 April 2020 . Retrieved 14 May 2021. On 13 May 2021, alongside the worldwide premiere of "Won't Sleep" on Triple J's Hobba & Hing, Watson confirmed the album and shared its title. She revealed the album's release date on 7 June 2021. On 13 November 2020, in an interview accompanying the premiere of " Fly Away" on Triple J's Breakfast with Bryce Mills, Watson revealed that the single was the first from her debut album. [12]

Rate/Catalog

Use italics (lyric) and bold (lyric) to distinguish between different vocalists in the same song part D'Souza, Shaad (16 July 2021). "Tones and I: Welcome to the Madhouse review – a disappointing pastiche of pop trends". The Guardian . Retrieved 20 July 2021. Kreps, Daniel (10 June 2021). "Tones and I Announces Debut Album 'Welcome to the Madhouse' ". Rolling Stone . Retrieved 10 June 2021. On 13 May 2021, alongside the worldwide premiere of "Won't Sleep" on Triple J's Hobba & Hing, Watson confirmed the album and shared its title. [9] She revealed the album's release date on 7 June 2021. [15] Promotion [ edit ] Singles [ edit ] Kelly, Vivienne (20 October 2021). "ARIA Awards nominees revealed: Amy Shark & Genesis Owusu lead the charge". The Music Network. Archived from the original on 20 October 2021 . Retrieved 24 October 2021.

Welcome to the Madhouse Neon - Etsy UK Welcome to the Madhouse Neon - Etsy UK

Australiancharts.com – Tones and I – Welcome to the Madhouse". Hung Medien. Retrieved 23 July 2021. On 1 September 2020, Watson revealed details of her forthcoming album on an online press conference, stating that she planned to release the album sometime in the forthcoming two to three months. She'd initially intended to release the album in August of that year. [14] On 1 September 2020, Watson revealed details of her forthcoming album on an online press conference, stating that she planned to release the album sometime in the forthcoming two to three months. She'd initially intended to release the album in August of that year. Unlimited solid colour options or the sign can be set in flash or pulse mode, speed & brightness options are also on the remote control or mobile app. Welcome to the Madhouse by Tones and I on Apple Music". Apple Music. Archived from the original on 10 June 2021 . Retrieved 10 June 2021.All of our signs come with a massive two year warranty, giving you peace of mind for years to come! Welcome to the Madhouse (Vinyl)". JB Hi-Fi. 16 July 2021. Archived from the original on 10 June 2021 . Retrieved 10 June 2021.

Welcome to the Madhouse - Etsy UK Welcome to the Madhouse - Etsy UK

Looking for the ideal Welcome To The Madhouse Neon Sign that is cost-effective, energy efficient, long-lasting and durable? Consider this LED Neon Sign as the ideal solution which makes it a practical alternative to traditional neon glass signs. This Welcome To The Madhouse Neon LED Flex Sign can be wall mounted or hung. Frank, Alex (25 February 2021). "For Tones and I, pop stardom was never part of the plan". Billboard. Archived from the original on 25 February 2021 . Retrieved 14 May 2021. Choose different colours to suit your mood via the remote control or by your smart phone using our new mobile app. When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us. a b Green, Thomas H (10 July 2021). "Album: Tones and I – Welcome to the Madhouse – jaunty pop with attitude". The Arts Desk . Retrieved 20 July 2021.

CRITIC REVIEWS

At the 2021 ARIA Music Awards, the album was nominated for Album of the Year and Best Artist, while Giulia Giannini McGauran & Mitchell Eaton were nominated for Best Cover Art for their work on this album. [7] Won't Sleep" was released as the album's second single on 14 May 2021. "Won't Sleep" peaked at number 77 on the ARIA Singles Chart. Welcome to the Madhouse". JB Hi-Fi. 16 July 2021. Archived from the original on 10 June 2021 . Retrieved 11 June 2021. By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop