SHINE ARMOR Fortify Quick Coat Ceramic Coating Car Wax - 3 in 1 Hydrophobic Car Polish, Waterless Car Wash, and Shine - Polymer Sealent Top Coat Spray Protection (8oz)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SHINE ARMOR Fortify Quick Coat Ceramic Coating Car Wax - 3 in 1 Hydrophobic Car Polish, Waterless Car Wash, and Shine - Polymer Sealent Top Coat Spray Protection (8oz)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I always like to test detailing companies’ customer service because for me it feels like it’s an important part of the product experience. Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered. Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes. Totally loved this product ! Received it earlier than expected and it works awesome ! Very easy to work with and it even smells awesome ! Thank you shine armor......” But professional detailing and ceramic protective coating treatments are an expense we would love to forego if there is a quality, affordable at-home solution. However, after testing Shine Armor, we’re confident it isn’t damaging on paintwork and that it’s safe for use on most, if not all of the vehicle surface.

We should warn you, though, don’t be tempted to use it on your bathroom areas like the bathtub or floor, as it may cause you to slip and fall. SiO2 | The SiO2 ceramic formulation is also known as silicon dioxide. The layer of defensive SI02 contains glass molecules that give your car cover that showroom shine and works as a protective cover to repel dirt and dust. It’s non-toxic, biodegradable, and VOC compliant. Translation: We feel safe putting it to use on our car and in our home. Revive Scratch Repair is the most scientifically advanced formula that is designed to get your vehicle swirl-free, scratch-free, and perfected faster than ever. Unlike every other product on the market, our advanced formula features absolutely no fillers and waxes to ensure the most high-end removal process possible. That depends on your personal weather conditions and where you park. If those large beads of water stop forming in the wet then you probably need to reapply.Shine Armor is not an ordinary car detailing product; its claim is “triple action technology” that enables your vehicle to get and stay clean without water.

Because of the disappointingly low SiO2 volume, I had to rank Shine Armor with only a 5/10 for product strength and 6/10 for product longevity. Shine Armor’s Great Deception… Yes, it can be applied in direct sunlight. We do recommend however that you apply in an ambient temperature as cool surfaces work the best. It is best to let your surface cool off before working on it. So Far I have found it an easy product to use My Vehicle is a Toyota Landcruiser so I do a lot of off road travels in Australia its Bloody Dusty arriving home its dirty and needs a clean and shine normal polishing is long and painstaking. Shine Armour Wash the Vehicle and spray and wipe and its like new again the vehicle is 2 years old and needs to last me a long time . Im happy as a pig in mud 🙂🙂 Gently Wipe: After applying the product to the surface, switch to a dry, clean microfiber cloth. Use this cloth to gently wipe and buff off the haze before it dries. This step reveals a brilliant and glossy finish.

To name a few: boats, RVs, countertops, sinks, floors, and some appliances inside and outside your home. Pro tip: For best results, don’t use Shine Armor on your car when it’s parked outside under direct sunlight. Evaporation will make it challenging to get the desired results. Find a shaded area or use it when it’s a bit cooler, either early morning or late in the evening. Get Unrivaled Coating Technology with Shine Armor! All you need is one coat to ensure your car is protected and ready for anything that comes your way. No smearing, no streaking, no scratching! No one likes toning their arms just from a ton of time spent cleaning or waxing their car. Shine Armor claims that you can save time by skipping a pre-application wash. Unless you’ve been off-roading in the mud, you do not need to clean your car before using Shine Armor. I have used multiple products from Shine Armor and they are all awesome! Fortify gives a fantastic shine to my vehicles. Performace booster definitely seems to quiet down the engine in my car, not that it was super loud, to begin with, but if it helps extend the life, that is a great thing. Lastly, the Hydrophobic Windshield Coating is fantastic. Really helps your vision when you have been caught out in the pouring rains on the freeway.

I was a little sceptical when I bought this but after trying it all I can say is it's great, the car came up looking great, I would recommend anyone to give this a go.” This Shine Armor review wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t give you the pros and cons of this car detailing product. Pros Although, it won’t remove heavier sorts of residue or plant dust, however, it will make it simpler to clear off. My 11 year old Jag XJ was transformed with a deep clean internally and externally and wow what a shine! What a transformation to my dull paintwork and dirty alloy wheels.The 3-in-1 clean, shine and seal technology actually works, which reduces our home car maintenance products from many to one, and with zero water waste, dripping cleaning chemicals, and mess. Innovative Technology – Shine Armor claims that it is 20 times better than similar products in the market. Therefore, your car will look better for longer, saving you a few dollars on expensive car treatment solutions. We’re not entirely confident in this claim because it’s somewhat difficult to calculate. By avoiding direct sunlight and hot surfaces, you allow the product to adhere evenly and prevent premature drying. The cooler temperature helps in creating a smooth and flawless finish, ensuring that the ceramic coating bonds effectively with your vehicle's exterior. SiO2 is an advanced chemical formula which acts as a coating for your car. It’s designed to get you that ‘glass’ look you’ve been chasing for so long without compromising either the paint or your budget. Easy to use for lazy or inexperienced car maintainers (that’s us). Its super-fast application also appeals to those of us who don’t like spending hours and energy cleaning the car.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop