Gift Card Maze

Gift Card Maze

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Perfect for a birthday, for Mother´s or Valentine’s Day and very suitable for all, who love to be surprised.

For the critical thinkers on your list, this wooden money puzzle box will delight them as much as the cash within. In addition to providing an extra challenge to accessing their cash gift, the recipient will be able to use the maze box over and over again for fun or tricking others. Whether you want to use it as a DIY safe locker or a crafty mystery gift with a little bit of surprise cash inside for a special person, this project is a great way to challenge your brain and have some fun.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Putting these formats does require some effort, but it does not take too long for the receiver to reveal the secret of the self-designed gift voucher. Concealing a plastic spider in addition to the cash or gift card, the recipient will be in for a big surprise when they open the lid and a creepy arachnid touches their hand. Our layouts are suitable for short day outs, such as a visit to an amusement park, as well as for city trips and long-distance travels. How good it is to be able to give presents to several people at once with just one voucher, for example to parents, a befriended couple or one's own children.

I loved the wood and craft of the box, and the puzzle difficulty was on the easier side, though it still took my friend a while to open, which was perfect for my application.

I always dreaded the traditional 9-5 job, and that pain really motivated me to start building a better relationship with my money so I could achieve financial freedom sooner. It doesn’t look like a puzzle box at first glance, which makes it perfect for those who want to give their giftee something else that’s not either cash or a gift card. But even after they unlock it the first time, the puzzle box can be used as a fun toy or small storage. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

To get the main gift inside, which is the money, the recipient will have to move the box around until the ball goes the way it needs to go. If you need an item for a specific date, please let us know and our team will do their best to help you. The biodegradable stickers can be disposed of with your food waste, the cardboard box and puzzle can be recycled and the plastic bag can be recycled by many councils.

An alternative to these money maze puzzle gift boxes is stuffing these cool and unique piggy banks with cash and coins. The receiver will immediately see the gift card, but unless they finish the maze, they won’t be able to enjoy their present. The quality was ok, its just a plastic maze so its not super high quality, but all three worked well. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop