YAGETALE LED Christmas Lights Charging Cable,USB and Bulb Charger,50inch 10led Multicolor Available with Phone7,7plus,8,8plus,X,XR,XS,XS Max,11,11Pro,11Pro Max, SE2,12mini,12,12Pro,12Pro Max etc(1pcs)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

YAGETALE LED Christmas Lights Charging Cable,USB and Bulb Charger,50inch 10led Multicolor Available with Phone7,7plus,8,8plus,X,XR,XS,XS Max,11,11Pro,11Pro Max, SE2,12mini,12,12Pro,12Pro Max etc(1pcs)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Product details - This fun set of christmas lights is also a phone charger, simply plug into your power source with the standard usb end, and trim your laptop or computer screen, and or use to charge your phone, the lights have a triple adaptor which has a usb c, micro usb, or lightning adaptor for iphones'. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Unfortunately the knob on the replacement is also broken but I am just going to try glueing it back on. This fun set of Christmas lights is also a phone charger, simply plug into your power source with the standard USB end, and trim your laptop or computer screen, and or use to charge your phone, the lights have a triple adaptor which has a USB C, Micro USB, or Lightning adaptor for iPhones.

Even when it’s not connected to an Apple device, the festive bulbs glow with holiday cheer as long as the cable has a power source. If this is the case, then you have the right as a consumer to make use of the 30-day refund policy or to request compensation.

Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day. The same charging cable is also available with small light-up Santas instead of the classic Christmas light design in case that gets your holiday spirits up more. She is a Wawa-loving Jersey girl who went to Monmouth University for communication, journalism, and interactive media. Upon that, it has MicroUSB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors, so you can use it for charging virtually any smartphone, tablet, and other mobile devices.

As the senior editor of social and social news, Caitlyn covers the tastiest, coolest, and strangest products for BestProducts. To make your hunt for usb charger easier, utilize the multiple filters to narrow down your selection. The mini led electric lamp is a perfect companion for your family and friends, or as an accent light in your home or office desk. A fresh and funky alternative to standard phone charging wires, this unicorn lights charger is suitable for use with standard power adaptors or can be plugged directly into a USB portal bringing your devices back to life. These vintage-style Christmas lights are USB powered and will charge your phone at the same time as lighting up the room.Although she has many different interests, she's particularly drawn to covering stories about pop culture as well as history. I'm obviously not super confident about electronics and want to make sure I'm not doing something dangerous like pulling more current through the christmas lights than they can safely handle. Now most of us really love Christmas lights, some of us even have them put up all year round, as it really gives the coziest vibes. With this USB cable from Goobay, even an ordinary task like charging your phone looks like a Christmas miracle! This model features eight colorful LED lights that set the mood for the winter season in a unique way.

Plug the USB into a computer or any charging port, lights up and provides a festive glow when plugged in as it charges your phone.My item arrived on time but was poorly packaged and broken, after contacting the seller who replied quickly and apologised they sent a replacement which arrived quickly. The related information of christmas light phone charger: Led magnetic levitation bulb hover floating desk lamp, christmas led cable smartphone usb charging cable, led usb lamp phone stand and voice control usb cable belong to christmas light phone charger. My only complaint is that I wish it had the cool right angle feature that makes charging and using my phone at the same time so much easier. The USB-C version probably isn’t rated for the USB-C PD spec either, but that’s probably to be expected with cheap chargers of this sort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop