Mod Podge CS15067 8 oz Photo Transfer Medium

Mod Podge CS15067 8 oz Photo Transfer Medium

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Immediate place your printed photo with the image face down on the wood pallet. Use a credit card or brayer to smooth the paper down, smoothing out any air bubbles. Wipe off any excess medium that squeezes out the sides. Dry for 72 Hours So just be careful and continue the process until all the paper fibers are gone. It’s so much fun to see the photo transfer appear! Seal with Mod Podge

Today I’m sharing a foolproof method for a mod podge photo transfer. Follow these simple steps to create your very own artwork! If you have any doubts as to whether your inkjet printer has a dry ink, you can go ahead and try this first with the photo transfer medium and see if it works. If it doesn’t, go to Staples or Kinkos and get laserjet printouts. Remember to use regular paper – not photo paper. Transferring Photos –Tips for Success These vases are a great way to showcase some of the great times you’ve had with your family and friends over the summer. I’d recommend keeping some and giving others away as handmade gift ideas. Add fun fall items, like pine cones, for ambience. Transfer a Picture to GlassHere’s the main idea: you start with a color copy of your photo and a wood plank or pallet. Paint the wood with mod podge, place the color copy down on it, and let it dry. Then get the paper wet and rub it off, leaving the ink behind. Your photo is magically transferred onto wood with the pretty wood grain showing through. So cool!

After removing the top layer of paper, let dry a little and then repeat. It's better to rub gently and repeat the wetting process several times than to rub too hard and rub the image away. Typically you’d do this photo transfer to glass with laserjet copies. But the rule isn’t that you use a laserjet – the rule is that you use a dry ink toner. Have you ever used Mod Podge photo transfer medium? It’s a great formula – one of my Mod Podge-y favorites (I use it to transfer photos to wood!).Even though it’s white in liquid form, the substance is clear once dry. What is the difference between Mod Podge and glue? Miscellaneous Supplies: Brush Basin or container for water, Paper Towels,3/4" Flat Brush, Fine Grit Sandpaper, Scissors, Flexible Squeegee (Optional), Cellulose Sponge, Print of Photo to be transferred, (dry toner based photo copy)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop