Intex 57190NP Swim Center Family Lounge Pool, 229 x 218 x 76 cm

Intex 57190NP Swim Center Family Lounge Pool, 229 x 218 x 76 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Intex is a reliable manufacturer of inflatable hot tubs, above-ground pools, rafts, and pool floats. It's no surprise the brand also makes our favorite inflatable pool. One of the largest options on this list, the Swim Center Family Pool is 10 feet long, 6 feet wide, and nearly 2 feet deep, with a water capacity of 264 gallons. All inflatable pools are going to require a little bit of maintenance. For starters, you’ll need an air pump to inflate it at the beginning of summer and to keep it in tip-top shape. Stavo cercando una piscina gonfiabile versatile per creare un'area di relax e svago in piscina. Questo prodotto offre uno spazio spazioso e confortevole, perfetto per godersi il tempo in acqua con la famiglia o gli amici. To clean up at the end of summer, drain all of the water and let it dry completely. Once that’s done, clean every surface thoroughly with soap or a general-purpose cleaning solution, lining and all. Wipe it down to dry it, and make sure it’s completely dry before you put it away. If you do have kids, getting them involved in wiping the pool down as a group can save a lot of time and turn a chore into an opportunity for a little time together. What do I need alongside my inflatable pool?

Le dimensioni generose di 90 x 26 pollici offrono abbastanza spazio per diverse persone. Questo lo rende ideale per famiglie o gruppi che vogliono rilassarsi insieme in piscina. La sua forma lounge offre un comfort simile a un divano, consentendo agli utenti di sdraiarsi o sedersi mentre si godono l'acqua.You also want something that’s easy to break down and store once summer’s over. Like setup, this is going to take a little bit of time. In particular, you’ll want to clean and dry the pool thoroughly before you put it away to avoid mold growth while it’s in storage. Not only is that gross, but it can damage your inflatable pool. How to Clean an Inflatable Pool This pool is a perfect size. Except the valves wouldn’t shut tight so I had to tape them closed. After 3 days, it had inflated. . Bummer, but I could still enjoy it. But after 4 days it was dust. Had to drain it. Too much to drain if it’s not over grass. Flooded my whole patio. Probably won’t use it again. Unless you can use it over grass. Takes about 45 min to fill." This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.

We’ve only used it once. It seems nice and was easy to blow up with an air pump. Seems like good quality. It did come with some grease on it maybe from machinery during manufacturing. "

Christmas Gifts

I'm obsessed with this pool. I've been going in daily with my kids and we get to have a taste of a pool without the responsibility of a large pool. I Love the seat on it and I've been reading my book in there and it's so relaxing! A huge fan . The only critique is that I'm not sure whether to put chlorine tablets in it and how long to leave water in for. #1 fan and you need an electric air pump to blow it up!"

Location: You want to set up on level ground. Your inflatable pool should sit on a flat surface to ensure that the entire footprint is supported evenly. While patching is always an option, look for a pool that will last. Certain brands have come to dominate the inflatable pool market, and it’s largely because they make stuff that’s sturdy enough to last. Easy Teardown Because any inflatable product is at risk of punctures and tears, it may also be good to buy some patches or a repair kit to keep on hand. If you do wind up going with an Intex, you may be interesting to know that they make their own repair patches that aren’t pricey at all. More Articles You Might Enjoy This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

Exactly what we needed, arrived earlier than expected. The pool is great and kids love it, especially my toddler. The bench is perfect for lounging and reading a good book " Though it's a bit too shallow for actual swimming, it's great for lounging and splashing in the hot sun. The generous size works for both adults and kids, and it's large enough to fit four or more people, depending on the activity.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop