Ecoegg Dryer Eggs Fresh Linen Scent, Pack of 2

Ecoegg Dryer Eggs Fresh Linen Scent, Pack of 2

RRP: £6.00
Price: £3
£3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The ecoegg Laundry Egg is an award-winning eco-friendly replacement for regular laundry detergent and fabric softener. It is designed to naturally clean your clothes and reduce plastic waste in your home. Beat 2-3 eggs in a bowl and add your desired ingredients, such as diced vegetables, cooked meat, or cheese. The ecoegg laundry egg can clean your clothes in any wash up to 60 degrees Celsius. The natural pellets aren’t designed for higher temperatures but it works just as well in cold washes, reducing your energy usage.

The ecoegg Laundry Egg is designed for washing machines that weigh up to seven to eight kilograms. If you have a larger washing machine then you will need to use two laundry eggs. But ensure there is plenty of room for your clothes and egg(s) to move around freely. Buy your ecoegg Laundry Egg today If needed, cook in batches. The average air fryer can fit about 8 eggs, but a full dozen should be able to fit in a large-sized air fryer. If they don’t fit, it’s okay to cook them in batches. The ecoegg Laundry Egg can be used in washes up to 60 degrees Celsius. Which? recommend washing high-risk clothing like sportswear, baby clothes, reusable nappies and towels at the highest temperature to reduce risk. Pink to make your washing machine 😉. A stunning combination of our favourite British springtime flowers.The spray dryer parts are designed for the production of high-quality egg powder with capacities of up to: Clean and disinfect anything used for transporting laundry with your usual products, in line with the cleaning guidance above. For a healthier option, you can use egg whites or a combination of whole eggs and egg whites for lower cholesterol and fat content.

Our vegan founder, Dawn, personally battled with eczema whilst growing up. Her own struggles made her realise the sensitivity of skin to normal detergents which inspired her to invent a new type of detergent that is much gentler on skin. Our formula is lightly fragranced to be gentle on delicate skin AND have been dermatologically tested and rated “excellent” by Dermatest for sensitive skin. While a lot of us are familiar with strong, chemically fragranced detergents, strong fragrance doesn’t always mean clean . We get the job done whilst being gentle on skin. I definitely think Ecoegg dryer eggs are worth it even if they reduce drying time by the lower limit of 17%. The UK government has also published the following guidelines with regards to washing your clothes: stars: "Was sceptical about claim on reduced dry time but bought originally for scenting in dryer … worked so well bought another set." – reformed sceptic, UK The ecoegg Dryer Eggs come in matching fragrances to the ecoegg Laundry Egg– Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom and Fragrance Free and so are perfect to use to dry, soften and fragrance your laundry after using the Laundry Egg. Benefits of the ecoegg Dryer Eggs –Easy to Use: Simply pop your Laundry Egg into your washing machine with your laundry, and you’re good to go. No mess, no fuss, just brilliantly clean clothes every time. Not sure how your liquid product reacts to the drying process? Send us a sample! We have a test facility for making trials. OMG I love the Ecodryer balls. My daughter suffers from extreme eczema and I suffer with psoriasis. Kind and gentle washing detergents that suit our skin conditions are very difficult to maintain on a disability allowance. Since using [the eggs], my daughter's eczema has improved and my psoriasis is no longer as irritated. My washing is beautifully clean and fresh and our skins happier. Looking forward to an environmentally kind home, financial benefits due to less expenditure and happy skins from here on out. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your products. xxxxxx." – ecstatic skins, UK

Elegantly rich. Flirtatiously floral. Irresistibly intoxicating. The jasmine flower provides a heavenly fragrance for your clothes to embrace. Enjoy this fun, fresh new addition. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been trying out some new laundry products. In our house we do an average of 7 loads of washing a week, this can be more or slightly less depending on the time of year but as a family of 5, I bet my washing machine certainly feels like it never gets a break. Saving you time, energy, and money on your household bills. Our energetic dryer eggs love a boogie – simply pop 2 Dryer Eggs inside your tumble dryer with your laundry to speed up drying time, reduce creasing and to boost the fragrance on your clothes. How do the ecoegg Dryer Eggs work?

You can add dairy products like milk or cream to the egg mixture for richer, creamier scrambled eggs. Cost-Efficient: Save money and the environment! The detergent pellets can last for months, making it the savvy choice for both your wallet and the planet. This air fryer hard boiled egg recipe makes eggs that are quite easy to peel, thanks to the circulation of hot air. These tips make it even easier:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop