Profoot Mole Skin Comfort Padding

Profoot Mole Skin Comfort Padding

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To get the right amount of material for your needs, you can select either a 70cm or 300cm length by using the dropdown box at the top of the page.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Finally, Etsy members should be aware that third-party payment processors, such as PayPal, may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block transactions as part of their own compliance programs.These Hapla Moleskin sheets are available in two different lengths, which can be selected using the dropdown box at the top of the page. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Take time to browse the latest Outdoor offerings from Adventure Medical, Bridgedale, Buff, Buffalo, Extremities, Jack Wolfskin, Jetboil, Lorpen, Montane, Lifesystems, Lifeventure, MSR, Petzl, Platypus, Primus, Sea To Summit, Silva, Swim Secure, Terra Nova, Vango, Wild Country, and more.

If your blister sticks out above the moleskin, cut and apply a second layer to make the moleskin thicker. I cut a sterile swab to size and put some on the sticking part leaving two ends free (like a plaster) to keep it in place . Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I have never been a fan of Compeed, in my case it has only ever made things a lot worse and more painful.The Hapla Moleskin Padding Sheets can be used to pad splints to enhance comfort and protect the area from abrasions and rubbing. This means that Etsy or anyone using our Services cannot take part in transactions that involve designated people, places, or items that originate from certain places, as determined by agencies like OFAC, in addition to trade restrictions imposed by related laws and regulations. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I had a particularly bad blister on the side of my heel and used a large corn plaster, (I believe that is what they are for), like a donut. This includes items that pre-date sanctions, since we have no way to verify when they were actually removed from the restricted location.

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. True Lifesaver - Stop Pain: These moleskin pads provide cushion and protection, reduce friction and provide support where you need them most.

Use moleskin before you start hiking or as soon as you sense friction--then blisters won't be an issue.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop