Frozen Charlotte

Frozen Charlotte

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So Sophie arrives at her uncle's house, which used to be a girls schoolhouse that was shut down after a series of murders had occurred, to spend the summer with her cousins - Cameron, Piper and Lilias. As everything begins to fall apart around her, Sophia is left to figure out who or what is causing all the chaos before it's too late. Her parents had planned on going on a trip and dropping her off to her uncle's house, but upon hearing the news of Jay, they tell her they will cancel and stay with her. I was also lucky enough to get my copy signed by Bell at YALC earlier on in the year, so I was even more excited to pick it up. Frozen Charlotte is a perfect example of why I so frequently say that horror written for kids and teens is often much scarier (and darker) than it's given credit for.

Very dark covers everything from death, suicide, ouiji boards, evil dolls, demonic spirits, crazy families, secrets, possession, hauntings ect. Also, the constant twists and turns kept me on the edge of my seat, never quite knowing what would happen next.Well, by any reader, I mean anyone willing to read a book that will leave you with nightmares for at least a week. I'm not a massive fan of anything to do with talking/killer dolls so even I found the frozen charlottes a little creepy. Overall, this was a pacey, fun read – spooky and atmospheric – with a lot of genuinely scary scenes!

After arriving to stay at the house, she can instantly see that something is wrong and each of her cousins is extremely strange.I thought the slight hints at romance between Sophie and Cameron were kind of weird, especially considering that they’re cousins, I mean they’re not blood related (Cameron is her mother’s stepbrother’s child) but it’s still kind of weird. And when it seems that the dolls are triggering a series of accidents at the school, Jemima realizes she must stop the demonic spirits possessing the dolls – whatever it takes. While this is clearly written for a younger audience, I would still widely recommend it to anyone who enjoys creepy doll stories. While she is there, she tries to solve the mystery of the death of her cousin Rebecca… Yet Rebecca still lives in her room of antique dolls. Following the death of her mother in a terrible fire, Jemima flees to the remote Isle of Skye, to take up a job at a school for girls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop