Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

RRP: £139.99
Price: £69.995
£69.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Head Titanium Ti S6 is known for its combination of power and control, thanks to its oversized head, lightweight frame, and open string pattern. Comments: I started tennis at age 40, and now 20 years later I'm ready to move to a lighter, larger frames. If you are capable of quick racquet preparation and know how to control your swing speed, you can do almost anything with this stick.

Head Titanium Ti.S6 Strung Racquet | Tennis Warehouse

Its oversized head, lightweight design, and open string pattern make it a good choice for players who want to generate powerful shots without sacrificing accuracy.

Comments:With regard to the racquet: it is very light and is very unstable therefore can cause you tennis elbow. There is a great amount of power that you can generate from this racquet, and I was able to generate decent spin with this racquet. Pro Tip: synthetic gut strings are softer strings that lose tension fairly quickly, which just enhance the power the Head Ti S6 provides. He plays a lot of doubles and says the relative light weight has improved his reaction time at the net. However, because it is so light I am suffering from acute tennis elbow which is something that I never suffered from before.

Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket HEAD - Decathlon

Cons include its relatively low maneuverability and its tendency to produce more vibration than some other rackets on the market. Players with slower strokes or a compact swing will find easier access to depth thanks to the powerful response of this racquet. As a result, this combination of low power and enhanced control helps you to place the ball anywhere on the court where you want.I'm surprised at the previous review that suggested using natural gut- the first time I had it strung with natural gut, I broke a string after less than 1 hour of play.

Head Titanium Ti s6 tennis racquet | Tennis-Point Head Titanium Ti s6 tennis racquet | Tennis-Point

Plus strings had to be changed immediately because they were moving and giving of a serious vibration. I liked the power when I first purchased it, but after a while it got too out of control and it was just too light. Head Graphene Touch Instinct MP moves through the air quickly, thanks to the headlight balance ( 4pts HL). Generating a lot of power, even with the factory strings, great for baseline play, easy on the net, reaching balls as it is an oversize. I actually do much better against those types of players with this racquet because all I have to do is stick the racquet out and it blocks back the pace easily.Combined with SpiralFiber, the updated version introduces Graphene 360+ which is placed at 3, 9, and 12 o’clock in the head for better energy transfer. In summary, Head Grapehen 360+ Gravity Tour is the best choice for players looking for a classic player’s racquet with optimized control, more power, a comfortable feel, and decent spin potential. Comments: I found this racket to be very comfortable for my game comprising of topspin, back hand slices, over head smashes and placements.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop