"Itsa me, Itsa Mario" Handmade Surprise Toy Bath Bomb 320g

"Itsa me, Itsa Mario" Handmade Surprise Toy Bath Bomb 320g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The new line to coincide with the release of the Super Mario Bros. Movie was announced on MAR10 Day, and is officially dropping March 24th.

Universal Products & Experiences (UP&E)globally drives the expansion and elevation of NBCUniversal’s iconic collection of brands, intellectual properties, characters, and stories based on the company’s extensive portfolio of properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. The division executes this through innovative physical and digital products, engaging retail and product experiencesacross our expansive global theme park destinations (for both owned and 3 rdparty IP), location-based venues, e-commerce product platforms, and retailers around the world. Along with global brand strategy and creative, UP&E’s three lines of business include Consumer Products, Games and Digital Platforms, as well as Theme Parks Products & Retail.UP&E is a division of Universal Parks & Resorts, part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. Gaming-themed soaps might seem unlikely, but it makes sense as a way to market to teen customers (and their parents, who grew up with Mario). In November 2021, Lush withdrew from all social media platforms, citing their continued inability to create safe environments for users. The decision brought a lot of publicity, but it also cut off a key communication channel with Gen Z, who are hard to reach through traditional advertising. Plus, there is something a bit video-game-y about Lush shops, which have the look of fantasy realm apothecaries, with cauldrons of product, swirls of glittery colour and pun-laden product names.First up are some pretty cool Mario and Luigi shower gels, appropriately colored red and green to match the character’s favorite colors. Peach’s jelly will smell like peach and pineapple and Bowser’s jelly will smell like ginger and spice. I’ll take one of each, please. Even More Lush X Super Mario Bros. Products Image Source: Lush via Nintendo Wire Honey I Washed The Kids is one of Lush’s big scent families and has a caramel-rich, honey, toffee scent. Supposedly, they are reusing some of the Lush holiday scents. So Mario will smell like fruity cola and Luigi will smell like apples and flowers. Yum? So let’s take a look at the new Lush X Super Mario Bros. Movie collab that will have us smelling good and looking super clean for the rest of the year. Lush X Super Mario Bros. Movie

A great idea to promote the The Super Mario Bros. Movie, which hits the screens on 5 April. Smell lika Mario! (Image: Lush) As the release of The Super Mario Bros. Movie draws near, we’re seeing merchandise inspired by the popular franchise popping up in all sorts of unexpected places. While toys and clothing are common, one company is taking a unique approach by offering toiletries inspired by the game. Only Princess Peach will get one of Lush’s body sprays. Don’t let the name limit you, as Lush’s collection of body sprays are great for giving your room, bedding, and more a nice refreshing scent. This body spray will have the same new scent that is used for the Princess Peach Shower Jelly. I’ve never experienced a shower jelly, but it sounds like gooey soap. Which… maybe that would be fun. I’d love to find out! If you’ve ever wanted to take a bath with the Super Mario Bros., now is your chance thanks to a new bath line from Lush.There is something a bit video-game-y about Lush shops’ … Mario x Lush. Photograph: Lush/Universal/Nintendo/Illumination Direct Link (live at 6 a.m. PT | 9 a.m. ET on Friday, March 24th, 2023): https://www.lushusa.com/collaborations/super-mario-bros-2/princess-peach/61973.html

We don’t want to step on any toes, so to be clear… a lot of this info seems to be coming as a NintendoWire exclusive. So shoutout to them for all the sweet info. This is an interesting and innovative move from Lush, as it shows that it’s willing to think outside the box and offer unique products that appeal to a wide range of customers.

Latest News

There’s no word how long this collab will be available online and in stores. It will, at the very least, be advertised throughout the theater run of The Super Mario Bros. Movie as it’ll debut on April 5th and at later dates around the world. Fans of the Mario series are sure to be excited to add this fun and playful bath bomb to their collection. How much does it cost?

Direct Link (live at 6 a.m. PT | 9 a.m. ET on Friday, March 24th, 2023): https://www.lushusa.com/collaborations/super-mario-bros-2/gold-coin/00429.html

Shower gels and jellies: Here's what Lush X Super Mario Bros. Movie Bath collection has to offer

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop