Ilchester Cheese Advent Calendar 2023, Chutney and Christmas Card - World's First Cheese Advent, 24 Individually Wrapped Cheese Selection - Cheese Gifts, Chutney Gift Sets, Unique Food Advent Calendar

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ilchester Cheese Advent Calendar 2023, Chutney and Christmas Card - World's First Cheese Advent, 24 Individually Wrapped Cheese Selection - Cheese Gifts, Chutney Gift Sets, Unique Food Advent Calendar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This makes a great holiday gift for any foodie, neighbor, coworker or friend who prefers savory over sweet. We'd love to hear about the calendars that you have purchased or are interested in purchasing beauty AND non beauty. Applewood – Applewood is made in the West Country from British cheddar and has a delicate smoky flavour and a lovely smooth texture, all finished with a dusting of paprika for good measure.

Ilchester Vintage PDO Cheddar – Carefully matured, this cheddar is made in the West Country near the Mendip Hills. To get a taste of the last few years, check out this quick video of the calendar on Good Morning America, Fox News, ITV, This Morning and more. You still get to sample some of the most stunning offerings from the Welsh Cheese Company - including a brie, a blue and two gorgeous cheddars, but this smaller-sized calendar is a lot easier to fit in the fridge!Ilchester Apple, Onion and Sage – A versatile and uniquely flavoured British cheddar, carefully blended for a well-rounded, deliciously sweet, Apple flavour, with scrumptious savoury notes from the onion and aromatic sage. Ilchester Cheddar with Apple, Onion and Sage – A versatile and uniquely flavored British Cheddar, carefully blended for a well-rounded deliciously sweet Apple flavor, with scrumptious savory notes from the onion and aromatic sage. Mexicana – This cheese combines a fiery mix of bell, jalapeño and chilli peppers, carefully blended with British Cheddar and a secret mix of Mexican spices.

As each year goes on, I have to be honest with you: I find myself continually having to pinch myself.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop