Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay - Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, 5)

£20
FREE Shipping

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay - Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, 5)

RRP: £40.00
Price: £20
£20 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Es una pena que, si deciden ilustrar los dos libros que faltan, ya no vamos a tener a Jim, pero le estoy eternamente agradecida por la magia que ha traído al Mundo Mágico. Now Harry Potter is faced with the unreliability of the very government of the magical world and the impotence of the authorities at Hogwarts.

As Harry faces challenges both within and outside the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, readers will be transported into a world where magic and danger coexist. On the first day of school, she gave Jo an arithmetic test, which she failed, scoring zero out of ten.The Harry Potter books have now sold over 600 million copies worldwide in 85 languages and been listened to as audiobooks for over one billion hours. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series is an epic artistic achievement, featuring over 160 illustrations in an astonishing range of visual styles. Despite this (or perhaps because of it), he finds depth and strength in his friends, beyond what even he knew; boundless loyalty; and unbearable sacrifice. This is a stunning visual feast of a book, filled with dark magical delights for both fans and new readers alike. Jim has invested so much in this series already and I was very conscious of not wanting to encroach on the stunning work which only he can do.

K. Rowling’s wizarding world with the dazzling artistic alchemy fans around the globe have come to know and love, perfectly complemented by Neil Packer’s own unique and eclectic illustrations, skilfully woven into the heart of the story. When you’re a young reader, there’s something special about picking up a book and seeing a character smiling back at you, their name in big letters across the cover. Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts characters, names and related indicia and trademarks of and © Warner Bros. I love his interpretation of Harry Potter’s world, and I feel honoured and grateful that he has lent his talent to it * J.After a one-man exhibition at Richmond Gallery he was approached by a publisher and his freelance career began. When she was 25, Jo started writing a third novel (‘I abandoned the first two when I realised how bad they were’).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop