Berghaus Easy To Pitch Inflatable Air Tent Porch for the Air 4, 6 and 8 Berghaus Tents with Waterproof Groundsheet, Air Tent Extention, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

£27.475
FREE Shipping

Berghaus Easy To Pitch Inflatable Air Tent Porch for the Air 4, 6 and 8 Berghaus Tents with Waterproof Groundsheet, Air Tent Extention, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

RRP: £54.95
Price: £27.475
£27.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The beams are made from durable materials and include a repair kit, making them a great choice for busy family camping trips. They are reduced at the moment on Blacks and thinking it would be a great addition to the tent to increase floor space / coverage. HH is short for ‘Hydrostatic Head’ and means that if you take a square tube with inner dimensions of 1-inch and place if over the outer fabric of the test, you could fill it with water to a height of 6,000mm before any water would leak through. I used my air porch for the first time last weekend and was wondering at the time how i could do this?

It did rain while we were there and the Air Porch did not leak and kept the area dry although the same could not be said for the tent. The sleeping area – which remains clipped in to the tent when you deflate it – uses a black-out material to help you sleep for longer on bright mornings. Featuring the same rapid-inflation system as the tent, the porch uses air beams to construct a stable space with ease. If you do use it in a storm I think you have to Peg the door closed as well and use the other door (if you have one) .Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If you dont already have a berghaus tent, then beware of the limitation of the porch, its OK and I wouldnt be without mine, but it does feel like it was designed as a bit of an afterthought. Once assembled, the beams are super-strong and able to withstand wind and rain to keep you comfortable and safe. WATERPROOF AND VENTILATED - The 6000mm HH fly sheet, with fully taped seams, withstands heavy rain, snow and winds.

Featuring the same rapid-inflation system as the tent, the porch uses air beams to construct a stable space with ease. The first point to remember is that this tent is quite a lot bigger than the majority of tents on the market today, so it’s a good idea to ensure that you pitch your tent allowing for plenty of space for guy lines to be fully extended. The Air porch has adjustable peg points so you con fit it according to the terrain on your latest camp site.I would approach with caution if you are considering getting one - to check these design flaws have been addressed. It is generally said that fabrics with a rating of 3000mm can easily handle most British weather, so this one goes above and beyond, especially with its fully taped seams. The large sleeping area allows you to configure it between one large bedroom or 3 separate sleeping areas, which can be separated off for increased privacy using the sewn-in dividers. The overflap does not seem to be quiet wide enough to cover the two middle tubes - this may have been resolved in later models.

tent purchased last year, porch weeks ago) however porch does not have a sewn in ground sheet unlike the tent, and when wet and windy water comes in , leaving floor area damp and with puddles, (especially last weekend, rained all time we camped)! The Air 6 XL has a full set of sewn-in window blinds which provide a lot of privacy when required, but which can also be completely folded away to provide a bright and area living space.The bottom image is more accurate because that middle section is a nice large 300x330cm, which is larger than the bedrooms and gives is plenty of room for spending time together comfortably in the evenings. Overall, the Berghaus Air 6 XL is a very competent and well designed tent which takes into consideration all of the requirements for comfortable family camping. The Berghaus Air 6 XL is an inflatable tent which can comfortably accommodate 6 people in the sleeping area, and even more if you use the living area for sleeping (or purchase the optional side-porch awning).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop