Electric Log Splitter | 7 Ton Wood Cutter with Work Stand | Hydraulic Logsplitter Titan Pro

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Electric Log Splitter | 7 Ton Wood Cutter with Work Stand | Hydraulic Logsplitter Titan Pro

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Although it weighs 9 kg, this weight has the purpose of making sure you break logs as easy as possible. Heavy duty petrol log splitter: Petrol Log Splitter | 9 Ton Vertical petrol log splitter from Titan Pro An axe is what a typical horror movie murderer will use, while a log splitter is what his grandma would have. This vertical log splitter boasts a maximum force of 7 tonnes, which is more than enough for dealing with tough or knotty wood.

It’s a very simple device that works very well in most cases and only really has problems splitting knotted logs. The splitting action of the device is a bit slow and time consuming but it certainly will split much more when compared to the Logmaster foot operated manual log splitter. I found that it handled soft, freshly cut wood easily enough but hardwood was a lot more of a struggle and required a fair bit of elbow grease. The build quality is ok but not great. The log splitter’s frame is made from heavy duty steel and feels sturdy but some parts of it like the ratchet, and the hinge that holds it in place, don’t seem to have been made to the same quality. Then again, for 50 quid you expect a few little annoyances, but it still makes we wonder about this log splitter’s lifespan.
The frame folds away for easy storage and at just under 10 kilograms it’s as easy as a log splitter could ever be to carry around. There isn’t one easier in the UK to my knowledge. Splitting wood with an axe is very time consuming and most of us lead very busy lives these days and just don’t have those hours to spare but for small time use you could get away with one and some log spitting wedges. Types of Log Splitters You want your splitter to be ergonomic and comfortable. Look for signs that the splitter is anatomically correct, such as working height that should accommodate your body size, and grip. This machine allows you to operate the button and the lever at the same time, with both your hands, which is another convenient, safe, and beginner-friendly feature.Powerful electric log splitter: Heavy Duty Electric Log Splitter 3HP 7 TON Axe Wood Maul with Stand

If you need more than that you’ll need to go with the next model up which is the review below. However, for a log burner or open fire it’s pretty much bang on the money and why I’ve rated this the best log splitter in the UK for us householders.I used it vertically, and splitting wise- it worked very, very well. However I had to hold it at the top to keep it stable, a small complaint. I know but something I feel could have been avoided. Then again, I guess you’re trading mobility for stability. A log splitter with a big tonnage is better for denser, greener wood with a bigger diameter. If you need to cut through green hardwood logs with a diameter of over 40 or 50 cm, get a log splitter with at least 12 tonnes of power.

Not for hard or seasoned wood according to the official description, though some users claim they’ve used it for these types of wood too, including knotty logs For instance, this machinery is sturdy and durable because it’s made of metal. You can’t expect a flimsy product to take care of huge logs. The cycle time is just 15 seconds, but thanks to the ram stop, you don’t have to go through the full cycle for shorter logs.The Forest Master works with 240 Volts, which is not a lot compared to similar log splitters. In fact, this voltage helps you save up to half the electricity you would save when you compare the 5-ton Forest Master with other electric log splitters that use two levers. Best electric log splitter: Forest master Lightweight 5 Ton Fast Electric Hydraulic FM5 Log Splitter 2200 Watt Wood Axe Short, seasoned logs, with a smaller diameter, require a smaller and, therefore, more compact log splitter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop