First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Moisturiser for Face and Body – Rich Whipped Texture For Immediate Skin Hydration, Travel Size, 56.7g

£9.9
FREE Shipping

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Moisturiser for Face and Body – Rich Whipped Texture For Immediate Skin Hydration, Travel Size, 56.7g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In 15 years, I have had not found any luck with skincare products for my sensitive skin, and I am so happy to find a solution with recognizable results. The Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty transforms the appearance of chapped and flakiness in just one use. With the help of Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and soothing allantoin, Ultra Repair Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. Great moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin I use this on my face, and it really delivers on hydration without irritating my eczema-prone skin. Inactive Ingredients : Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.

Made with nourishing Shea Butter, deeply comforting Colloidal Oatmeal, elastin-boosting Ceramide 3 and First Aid Beauty’s ultra-protective Antioxidant Booster, together these ingredients deliver long-lasting, soothing hydration. Suitable for sensitive, eczema-prone skin types, the multi-tasking cream utilises a host of hydrating actives for skin that feels more comfortable after a single use. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream provides intense hydration for skin that's dry, flakey or distressed. Great for eczema and rosacea I bought a jar last winter, because I was fruarated with other products that wouldn't calm my rosacea flair ups. It seems to have either caused a rash or chemical burns, because now my forehead and parts of my cheeks feel sunburnt.

Apply this cream all over the body or to problem areas and immediately notice relief and visible improvement of dryness. I had a hard time rating this product because it is a very good cream but not suited for rosacea types. Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream is a refreshingly light moisturizer infused with skin nourishing Coconut Water.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Squalane, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA. In clinical studies, one application of the Ultra Repair Cream proved to increase hydration by 169%.This nourishing collection will help to resolve a variety of skin problems without drying out delicate facial tissue.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. All First Aid Beauty products are free of harsh chemicals and known allergens, including parabens, phthalates, alcohol, fragrances and artificial dyes.

Refinery29's selection is purely editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items we love! Not a fan that it includes Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil but you don't even smell it and it's at the bottom of the ingredients list so I suppose there's not that much of it. A calming balance of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter and soothing eucalyptus oil provide immediate relief and visibly reduce signs of distressed skin. The only time it stings at all is when I’m having a really bad flare-up, and even then it’s a lot better than literally every other product I’ve tried!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop