MTM Hydro SGS28 Spray Gun with Stainless QC's Installed

MTM Hydro SGS28 Spray Gun with Stainless QC's Installed

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

html\",\"displayText\":\"3600-4000 PSI\"}]},{\"URL\":\"\\\/stories\\\/209-How-To-Pick-The-Perfect-Replacement-Pressure-Washer-Pump. html\",\"displayText\":\"M22 Adaptors\"}]},{\"URL\":\"\\\/stories\\\/177-How-To-Pick-The-Perfect-Replacement-Power-Washer-Gun. The snub style Magnum28 Kit allows you to fit in tight spaces when cleaning and eliminates reaching 40"" away to adjust your cannon settings.

html\",\"displayText\":\"2700-3000 PSI\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/3100-3500-psi-gas-pressure-washers. html\",\"displayText\":\"Pressure Washer Kits\",\"sectionLinks\":{\"columns\":\"6\",\"linkItems\":[{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/pressure-washer-kits. html\",\"displayText\":\"1600-1800 PSI\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/1800-2100-psi-electric-pressure-washers.html\",\"displayText\":\"Simpson\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/pressure-pro-commercial-pressure-washers. This easy to use gun also has a stainless plug and coupler installed with Loctite to eliminate leaks.

I've been having issues with my wrist lately though so I decided to revisit the idea as the Mosmatic is known to have a better swivel/trigger. v=1645726420","variant_ids":[40853951611057]},"available":true,"name":"MTM Hydro Easy Hold SGS28 Spray Gun (10. html\",\"title\":\"Product Recommendations\"},\"Weekly Specials\":{\"href\":\"power\\\/pressure-washers-on-sale. com\\\/\",\"title\":\"Power Equipment Direct\"},\"Pressure Washers Direct\":{\"href\":\"https:\\\/\\\/www. You really should only be purchasing this if you need a replacement from a previous purchase and already have the QDs.

html\",\"type\":\"list\",\"title\":\"Nozzles\",\"linkItems\":[{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/high-pressure-nozzles. png\",\"displayText\":\"Electric Kits\"}]},\"subCategories\":[{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/pressure-washer-kits. html\",\"displayText\":\"Above 5100 PSI\"}]},{\"URL\":\"\\\/stories\\\/355-How-to-Pick-the-Perfect-Professional-Power-Washer. PS you could if you wanted connect one of the brass fittings onto the QR of the MTM gun and then screw the karcher adapater onto that, but to be honest I'm not sure I would bother. This sprayer has an all-stainless steel build internally, a super-smooth trigger, and a nice compact size.

The MTM SGS-28 Swiveling Sprayer is a great entry-level option, but don’t think that this is bottom of the barrel. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner washing multiple vehicles per day, this tool will save you time and money.html\",\"displayText\":\"Pressure Washer Pumps\",\"sectionLinks\":{\"columns\":\"6\",\"linkItems\":[{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/axial-cam-pumps. The stylish and robust SGS28 spray gun with integrated stainless live swivel is paired with stainless fittings and the PF22 foam cannon pressure washer attachment to give you a premium Italian Foam Kit that is unmatched by any other. html\",\"displayText\":\"4100-4799 PSI\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/5500-6199-psi-commercial-pressure-washers. By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet) MTM Hydro Foam cannons throw thick foam onto your vehicle, pole barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof, or other washable items.

The is the top-of-the-line option for the DIYer or professional who wants long-term, hassle-free use out of their pressure washer solution. Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause Developmental Harm, and Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer.I also bought a few extra bottles with lids so I can quickly swap between different products without having to empty and refill the same bottle. html\",\"displayText\":\"Telescoping Wands\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/pressure-washer-extension-wands. We, as detailers, pamper vehicles and we should pamper ourselves with quality products like this product that help us enjoy what we do. html\",\"displayText\":\"3400-4099 PSI\"},{\"URL\":\"\\\/power\\\/4100-4799-psi-pressure-washer-hoses.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop