Barbie It Takes Two Camping Playset with Tent & Coffee Shop with Doll and 20+ Realistic Play Pieces: Coffee Shop, Coffee-Smoothie Maker, GMW03

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Barbie It Takes Two Camping Playset with Tent & Coffee Shop with Doll and 20+ Realistic Play Pieces: Coffee Shop, Coffee-Smoothie Maker, GMW03

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Clip Barbie® doll's sleeping bag in and load the backpack up with hiking essentials, like a lantern, map, binoculars, smart phone accessory and more. Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Product 1: The extra-large fabric tent fits 4 dolls and features an awning and super-cool string lights.

To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Say hello to 2 animal pals -- press down on bunny's tail to see its ears wiggle, and press down on squirrel's tail to see it munch on an acorn!Boys' and girls' toy vehicle: With two distinct construction possibilities, the LEGO DREAMZzz Mateo's Off-Road automobile toy lets kids let their imaginations run wild. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Head to the great outdoors and play out the ultimate camping trip with this Barbie Skipper doll inspired by the hit Barbie series, It Takes Two! Kids can hang a pot and mugs over the firepit and help the pals roast corn on the cob over an open flame, why not expand play even more with themed accessories and a sticker sheet for fun customization, with so many storytelling opportunities, this Barbie It Takes Two doll and playset inspires kids to dream up endless outdoor adventures!

Includes; 1x 'Malibu' Barbie® doll wearing fashion shoes and sunglasses, 1x puppy figure, 1x sleeping bag, 1x backpack, 1x pair of binoculars, 1x map, 1x hat, 1x make-up or toiletries bag, 1x lantern, 1x water bottle, 1x snack, 1x tube of toothpaste, 1x toothbrush and 1x smart phone accessory. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Telling tales of starry nights spent camping with marshmallow roasters, a card game, a flashlight, a snack, two water bottles, and two colourful pillows will get the creative juices flowing.

Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The extra-large canvas tent has space for four dolls inside, as well as an awning and some very neat string lights. There are locking stitches used around the door of this tent, all of the edges are finished, and the sleeping bags are soft and plush.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop