Four Years Later (Four Doors Down Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please don’t be mad. It’s just one more year.” That’s not true; it’s closer to two years, and we both know it. It’s official! When it comes to NA romances and inner monologues, Monica Murphy is a queen! . . . I highly recommend Four Years Later! If you read the earlier books then you just have to get this one too. It was wonderful to see how the earlier couples are faring . . . but Monica Murphy had truly made this Owen’s book. I love it!” — In My Room Reading

This is nothing like the first book. Only the characters are the same but even they have totally different personalities.

Become a Member

That you’re working in excess of thirty hours a week.” Dolores—that’s my counselor’s name. She sounds like a man and she’s ancient. She’s probably worked at this college as long as it’s been around and considering it was founded around the turn of the twentieth century, this bitch is old as dirt. “That’s too much, Owen. When do you have time to study?” Relying on one thing and one thing only for your happiness, your expenses, your entire life, doesn’t work. Mom is living proof of that. Full of secrets and heartache this is so much more than just a story of love, more like a journey of two lost hearts (Lisa Jayne, Goodreads ) The glass door swings open and my college counselor peeks her head out, her expression grim, her gaze distant when she stares at me. “You can come in now, Owen.” Until you get your shi—your act together, you’re not working. You need to focus. On school more than anything,” Fable says. When I open my mouth to protest, she narrows her eyes. I shut the hell up. “They’re benching you on the team, too. You need to move fast before you lose everything. I mean it.”

Maybe you forgive them. Maybe you’re friends with them. But the past stays behind you – especially in recovery. That’s usually the only time moving forward is bearable. An emotional and heartbreaking storyline... Monica Murphy pulls the reader in and won't let go ( The Reading Café)I shake my head slightly and look away from him. I hate making him upset, but being at Southern U is my thing. It’s my thing away from him, and I kinda love it. I love living in Texas. It’s somewhere so completely different from the California town I grew up in; it’s new and exciting, and I’m not ready to give it up yet. I know people laughed when we said we were going to stay together through college while living in different states, but we’ve made it work; only now, Ryan’s starting to lose patience. Monica Murphy succeeds in making a steamy romance between two characters with amazing chemistry and she turns a work of fiction into something so much more. It is a real, tangible, and Am I taking this personally? Yes. Shoot me in the head but yeah, this book came really close to my heart and I've never read a story that I’ve regret reading in my entire life this much. Not even when I accidentally read the Lovely Bones and gave myself an emotional breakdown for days lmao.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop