Psycho Shifters (Cruel Shifterverse Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ascher: Ram shifter, also heir to the Syndicate, traitor, because he brings the alpha beasts including Sadie to the Fae realm Please reach out to me at [email protected]. I love talking to readers and including them in the story process 😊. Finally, omegas were highly revered and immortal. They shifted into small, harmless creatures, but stories said they were physically perfect and alphas were obsessed with them. Sadie does not care whether the alphas are happy with her or not, as she will often just do whatever works for her. There is also more than one realm, the two main realms in this book are the Shifter realm and the Fae realm. They are connected together by a few portals, and those portals are the places where the soldiers and alpha generals are situated because it's where the fae monsters enter the shifter realm to wreak havoc.

What is important to note is that there are several realms in addition to the Fae and Shifter realms. There are portals connecting the realms and these are the places where the alpha generals and soldiers make their stand. So now, Sadie's problems are on a completely different level: fighting lessons and training sessions, transforming and using her Alpha skills and, of course, surviving the three super hot but unhinged Alpha shifters she has to live with. so glad to have this bad book weight off my chest. i was DREADING having to finish reading this, i don't really DNF books often. Some people were broken by bad circumstances. Others embraced their shitty lots and used it to terrorize the world. He was definitely in the latter category, and I aspired to be like that.Jax is the leader, the biggest, but also the calmest of the three. He is still a jerk with Sadie, but he actually gives her a chance to prove herself every once in a while and does not openly despise her... At least not as openly as the others. There is an incredibly transphobic plot twist towards the end that was simply unacceptable and quite frankly, unnecessary. I don't know why the author felt the need to make things play out the way they did, when this could have easily been done without the transphobia. This doesn't happen until the very end, so you dedicate all of this time to this incredibly offensive book just to be hit with an even more offensive plot twist. I love writing dark romance books set in fantastical worlds. Morally gray men, strong women, and magical discoveries only. I also spend all my time reading Harry Potter Fan Fiction ( By a lot I mean every single night before bed and most of my weekends lol *help*) .

Unfortunately, the problematic title was definitely a sign for the way this book would go and I kind of wish I had listened to my gut instinct. She is a determined, resilient, and strong woman who goes through a lot but always remains determined to have others respect her even if she has her down moments. it’s a mix of omegaverse and fantasy and sadie presents as the first female alpha ever and gets taken from her old realm where she lived as a servant to a new realm where she gets to room with 3 alphas who are not thrilled she’s there and don’t quite believe her story.

Publication Order of Cruel Shifterverse Books

It does feel like it is easy to connect with her since she has been thrust into one crazy world that she does not seem to fully understand or get a grasp on. She's incredibly tiny - she has "such a small waist" and the guys alternate between being concerned for her welfare and lusting over her malnourished frame. I swear if I read another 20 something year old female main character either refer to herself, or her love interests refer to her, as “a little girl”, I’m going to scream. It was still weird to me. Cobra was clearly unhinged, Ascher was a hothead, and I had a homicidal voice inside my head. Jax was the calmest and least terrifying of all of us.

As the first-ever female alpha, she has to train with three other alphas and be part of a crew facing up to the fae queen who is interested in annexing shifter lands. If she does not die at war or at the hands of the fae monsters, she might just succumb to the hateful but gorgeous three alphas she has to live with. Jasmine has become known for penning interesting romance fiction that finds its inspiration from some of her favorite TV shows one of which is “The Witcher.” Her romance usually whisks her readers into tropes such as alpha males and bullying, even though she has been known to add a strong female flair to her tropes. So this book was addictive, funny and entrataining. I loved Sadie humor and general personality and all the boys vibes are on point.Sometimes writers get so involved in the plot they can't see the wood for the trees. Hang on a sec'--th A place to connect writers with Beta readers. A cliche is just one of the things to look out for while writing. They can slip in unnoticed and ruin an otherwise great paragraph. Then there's the passive voice, accents, misspelling, typos, incorrect data. The list is long. the idea and premise was interesting. it really had some promise! but the writing was terrible, all the characters fluctuated between totally intolerable and intolerable. none of them fleshed out, i had no connection to anyone. Umm. I almost don't want to give this 3 stars; more like 2 or 2.5stars. This was just a really strange book. Like I really don't understand why it's got the rating it does.

I would have to be blind and dumb to not be into him. He was physically the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including:when people say “why don’t we see the characters go to the toilet in fantasy books? when do they manage to go to the toilet? where is the realism?” i'm honestly so confused as to how this has over a 2.5 avg rating let alone over 4??? how is that possible? They do this to prevent fae monsters from coming into the shifter realm to cause all manner of chaos.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop