Telescopic Mascara by L'Oreal Paris Black

Telescopic Mascara by L'Oreal Paris Black

RRP: £11.86
Price: £5.93
£5.93 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The brand claims the mascara lengthens lashes up to 60%, and while I can’t confirm that exactly, I can confidently say this mascara gives me the longest lashes I’ve ever had. The TikToks seem to support this evidence, given that literally every person I’ve seen gets results that rival falsies. My criteria for mascara is incredibly selective. I want larger-than-life length and volume that won’t weigh down my itty-bitty lashes. Pretty much the only highlight of this summer was the number of really great formulas that launched (more on that here, here, and here), but there’s one mascara I always keep handy, no matter what I’m currently testing, and that’s L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara. Place the brush at the base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Removes with waterproof makeup remover. All things considered, I’m actually glad that my mascara secret is out. It truly deserves the hype. id": "https://www.lorealparisusa.com/makeup/eye/mascara/telescopic-original-waterproof-lengthening-mascara",

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop