Fire Tower Rising Flames Board Game Expansion (Deluxe with 2 Mini Expansions): Fight Fire with Fire

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Fire Tower Rising Flames Board Game Expansion (Deluxe with 2 Mini Expansions): Fight Fire with Fire

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To start with, you get a large and sturdy board depicting the four different towers, forest, and the eternal flame in the center. They are relatively self-explanatory, wind affects wind direction, fire spreads fire, firebreaks put barriers to the slow the spread of the fire, and water removes fire tokens. Despite my previous gripes, most games are very close and end with a winner whose tower is still on fire.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.For myself, the best games are the ones that I think I could introduce to my circle of friends who are new to the world of tabletop gaming. While manning your fire tower you notice smoke in the distance and pull out your radio to report a blaze growing somewhere in the forest. Even though I suspect some dude with a cane might break down my door at any time to mug me and spare some expense for a new dinosaur amusement park, they still look really nice.

Whereas Chess and Othello reward players with the most skill and tactical play, Fire Tower has more elements of luck. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Allowing a player who has been eliminated from the game to join back into the chaos was a lovely twist and such a simple way to keep everyone at the table invested and involved. So the wind can cause situations to occur where the tempo shifts against you, and there’s little you can do about it. It creates one firebreak in the center of its pattern and then fills the spaces around it with fire.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop