Barebells Protein Bars | 20g protein low carb chocolate bars | after workout low calorie snacks 12 x 55g (Caramel Cashew)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Barebells Protein Bars | 20g protein low carb chocolate bars | after workout low calorie snacks 12 x 55g (Caramel Cashew)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Soft Salted Peanut Caramel contains a fluffy caramel core and salty peanut crunch with milk chocolate coating.

Great Taste Award Winner - Our Expertly Blended Decaf, Is An All-Natural Swiss Water Premium Decaf, Blended Using 5 Arabica Coffees From 5 Origins To Give An Superbly Smooth And Delectable Taste First Sip To The Last. We understand that our company is only as healthy as the range of voices in it, which is why we are committed to an inclusive, encouraging culture. Kerry N on Thing Testing said, ‘As someone who's gluten free, it's so hard to find protein bars that taste good and these taste amazing! Barebells protein bars are now available in Vegan and Soft Protein Bars as well as their classic range.After some chewing, the bar does become a little tasteless, once the hit of salty peanut has passed. The white chocolate coating is lovely, but it’s still so thin that the almond pieces are still essentially naked, but the almond pieces themselves are a better choice than the go-to crispies of other brands.

Milk proteins, humectant (glycerol), sweetener (maltitol, sucralose), polydextrose, collagen hydrolysate, cocoa butter, water, whole milk powder, flavourings, sunflower oil, cocoa mass, soluble maize fiber, potato starch, cocoa powder, emulsifier (lecithins), acidity regulators (sodium hydroxide, potassium carbonate). KIND Whole Nut Protein Bars are an excellent source of protein, with 12 grams per bar, as well as fibre and no artificial ingredients. All opinion expressed is author's own, does not constitute dietary advice or official recommendation, and is entirely subjective. Developed to help support, repair and rebuild muscles after exercise, OTE Sports Anytime Bars are ideal for aiding recovery when eaten within 30 minutes of exercise. Ingredients: MILK Proteins, Sweeteners (Maltitol, Xylitol, Sucralose), PEANUTS, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Humectant (Glycerol), Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, SOY Oil, Salt (0,14%), Flavourings, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin).Pulsin's range of tasty snack bars are packed full of feel-good nutritional goodness and balanced with the right amount super ingredients to power you through your workout, keep you fuller for longer. There’s a nice, sweet coconut flavour but the cocoa element takes a definite backseat – more of a hint than a complement.

I love everything from the chewier core to the crispies on the top; my only complaint being I wish the chocolate was slightly thicker so as to get that satisfying ‘crack’ when you bite into it. The nutritional values are based on the Caramel Choco flavoured Barebells Soft Protein Bars and may vary slightly from other flavours. The peanut pieces on the top are lovely, slightly crunchy and well covered by the creamy chocolate coating.I’ve been underwhelmed by most of the Barebells range so far, so perhaps my expectations were low, but I enjoyed this bar more than anticipated. Made to wow your taste buds, high in protein and no added sugar across the full range – whether you go for protein bars or milkshake, you are in for a healthy snack that doesn’t taste healthy!

The core is the chewier ‘old-style’, not as soft as some of the more recent ‘nougat-y’ textured centres which is a shame.I can only assume the crunch is meant to come from the sprinkles, but these are barely crisp, let alone crunchy. Flavour-wise, this is more a chocolate cashew bar than caramel cashew, and I can’t help but feel slightly misled. If you are looking for a tasty treat without sacrificing the health benefits of your diet, Barebells Protein Bar range will provide that for you. Barebells Salty Peanut was one of the first snack bars on the market, and quickly became a huge success thanks to its wonderfully delicious taste. The chocolate coating is creamy, the centre is soft (definitely reminiscent of nougat), the caramel layer is nice and moist, and the hazelnut pieces certainly add a slight crunch; but this is definitely not Rocher-esque.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop