Bosch Power Tools 2.25 HP Variable Speed Router 1617EVS

Bosch Power Tools 2.25 HP Variable Speed Router 1617EVS

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The fixed and plunge bases feature magnesium castings that show top-notch machining on the all-important interior surfaces.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. The collets are "self-extracting" meaning that turning the locking nut less than 360-degrees after it initially loosens pops the bit free. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Beyond the legalese, you find clear descriptions of the features and how to use them, supported by well-done illustrations.The motor also features constant response circuitry to help regulate the start of the router and allow it to maintain consistent speed during use. Functionality - The Bosch 1617EVS Variable Speed Router really shines in the functionality department.

HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router combines ample power with adjustable speed settings, allowing user to glide along cut lines. Conclusion - The Bosch 1617EVS Variable Speed Router has been a pleasure to work with up to this point.Hi folks, Can anybody tell me if the 'Bosch 1617 evspk' is the same as the 'Bosch gmf 1400ce' over here in the U. This Digital Wood Carver Router Upgrade replaces the standard Hitachi M12VC Router which comes with the base unit with the Bosch 1617EVS 2-1/4HP Router. Only when I intentionally increased the feed rate far above reasonable levels did the motor begin to bog. Additionally, the 2-inch sub-base opening allows a wide variety of bits to be used with this router.

I have an older Porter-Cable router that I use free hand, but it does not include the soft start feature. Whether spinning a ¼"-diameter grooving bit at 25,000 RPM or a large rabbeting bit at 8,000 RPM, the Bosch 1617EVS is very smooth, easy to control and obviously not lacking power. Thank you everyone on this site for posting your reviews, as I have found this has become my first place to go to get the information that I want.If you want plenty of power with smooth operation and beautiful balance, you wouldn't regret getting one!

If I could find any form factor power tool or spindle that fits into either a 65mm or 80mm bore, that also has an ER20 or 13mm tool capacity, that draws at or around, or preferably fewer than 15 amps, I would be in business. As I mentioned earlier, I purchased this router for the sole purpose of mounting it to a router table.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Just use caution in how you are using it to prevent it from breaking from the impact of small cutoffs as mine did. The Power Tools Division of the Bosch Group is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. Excellent features, more than enough power, easy customization to suit your needs and stellar performance. The positions, marked 1 through 6, represent a total RPM range of 8,000 to 25,000 (see the speed chart).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop