Doggystyle

Doggystyle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

both the LPs in the package look beautiful and lie completely flat on my turntable, can’t see any signs of warping in the slightest. quite a shame, Dre’s production on this album is some of the best the history of hip-hop but they somehow turned it into a criminally underwhelming listening experience. Now heavily regarded as one of THE influential rap albums of all time, a defining release of the G-funk era, and one of the essential albums of 90s hip hop!

My Disc 2 side 1 has a strange spiral in the grooves, listen to it and it played the song with no issue what so ever.This new 30th Anniversary edition will include the track “Gz Up, Hoes Down”which has not been on the album since its pressing in 1993.

My mam's toyboy Gavin had his young 3-year old son from another relationship 'Tristan' to stay for the weekend, and I was demoted to the sofa so that 'Tristan' could sleep in my bed. Of course it has the best intro of all time (G Funk Intro not Bathtub :p album has 2 intros) and all of the features on here are amazing, especially Lady of Rage who is hella impressive on this album. B6 is listed as "Murder Was The Case (DeathAfterVisualizingEternity)" on the back cover, while the label lists it as "Murder Was The Case (Death After Visualizing Eternity)". Some noise, but not as bad as I expected - you can literally see disturbances in the record surface from the splatter used on the vinyl.

Unless you're from a different planet, you know Snoop Dogg and you should know his outstanding 1993 debut, which revolutionized hip-hop and stands as one of the most celebrated party records ever released.

His full length debut on Daptone Records is equal parts raw feeling and elegance and exudes confidence and charm. While this may seem like the ideal place to stash an explicit album (because it is flat) I would recommend against it after what happened when mine was hidden under my mattress. This new 30th Anniversary edition will include the track "Gz Up, Hoes Down" which has not been on the album since it's pressing in 1993. Anyway, somehow my copy has the A/B disk in this variant the Red/Black Sky Canary Splatter and the C/D disk is the other variant in Ruby Black Ice Ghost.we all had that track on CD but when I started collecting it never came out as the full original (Vinyl /CD).

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. I'll agree with most of the comments on here, it does sound like they did a major bass boost to album. Dre on the boards for every song, the Doggystyle universe creeps slow through a Long Beach night and pulverizes the speakers at the kickback in a mere breath, extending the sonic narrative of The Chronic into a new journey. Grab your Gin and Juice check out the flow and listen to Snoop transport you to the West side 90s style. I think whoever cut the lacquer probably did the best they could with this, but man, what a brutal master.

One of my best sounding records, I can only imagine the 93 press has different mastering (as mentioned in the "remastered" versions here-forth) as this sounds amazing. Album quality is very good and the album proves rap music can be pressed as one disc and the sound is fine, though notably its not a long album. Needless to say, he wasn't potty-trained (and still isn't, even though he is now almost 5) and he wet the bed. Comprised of various labels we know and love at Rough Trade (Bella Union, ATO, Speedy Wunderground, Phantasy, Heavenly, Mute and more) PIAS [Recordings] filter through some of the most diverse artistry to our racks, which we greatly enjoy digging into.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop