70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision, Bulit-in 32GB eMMC Storage, Time-Lapse Recording, 24H Parking Mode, AI Motion Detection, 1080P Full HD, Built-in GPS, App Control

£81.5
FREE Shipping

70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision, Bulit-in 32GB eMMC Storage, Time-Lapse Recording, 24H Parking Mode, AI Motion Detection, 1080P Full HD, Built-in GPS, App Control

RRP: £163
Price: £81.5
£81.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dash cams are generally easy to install, requiring minimal technical knowledge and time. They are designed to be user-friendly and can often be set up in just a few simple steps. Here's a more detailed look at the installation process: Time-Lapse Recording & Loop Recording】 When you set the time-lapse recording mode for the 70mai dash cam Omni, it can use 7*24 hours of low power consumption mode (1 frame per second) to ensure the full recording of the surrounding images of the vehicle in the parking state. Newly recorded videos will automatically overwrite regular recordings to free up more memory space.

Dash cams: Are they worth it? - Pocket-lint Dash cams: Are they worth it? - Pocket-lint

Improved driving habits: By monitoring your driving behaviour, a dash cam can identify areas for improvement, ultimately leading to safer driving habits. Additionally, the mere presence of a dash cam can encourage more responsible driving, as drivers are aware that their actions are being recorded. The 70mai Omni Dash Cam features an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) that provides proactive alerts, contributing to safer driving practices. The latter is optional: you can use voice control to control the camera instead if you prefer (and you'll certainly want to do so while driving). But you will need to keep the app on your phone, because the 70mai Omni does not record to removable media such as microSD card. It purely records to its own internal memory, so the only way you can access your footage is via your smartphone. You get 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of storage depending on how much you spend. Buffered Emergency Recording 5S+10S】 70mai dash cam Omni comes equipped with advanced G-sensor technology and buffered emergency recording features, recording 5 seconds before and 10 seconds after an impact. You can easily access recorded video evidence for insurance or law enforcement. Drive confidently and with peace of mind. degree coverage: The 70mai Dash Cam Omni offers a groundbreaking 360-degree design, ensuring full coverage with minimal image distortion. With a 340-degree swivel and a 140-degree field of view, the Omni captures car thefts, vandalism, and collisions with ease. Collision Detection 】 When a collision or an incident is detected, the exclusive “Collision Detection Algorithm" automatically locates the direction, then turns toward the direction and records an up to 30-second footage. Your eyewitness recalls the complete details and prevents hit-and-run behavior.Wiring the dash cam directly to your car provides additional features and allows you to benefit from AI Motion Detection, one of the main unique selling points of the Omni. As well as being able to benefit from the cameras 24-hour parking protection, which requires the AI motion protection technology which is not available when you use a USB cigarette lighter connection.

70mai Dash Cam Omni Review: specs, performance, cost 70mai Dash Cam Omni Review: specs, performance, cost

The downside to that? It will drain your car's battery while its parked, so if you don't drive your car regularly, that may be an issue. Verdict The 70mai Dash Cam Omni, with its high-quality recording and advanced features, is an excellent example of a device that can provide such valuable footage. Here are some factors to consider when using dash cam footage as evidence: The first thing I needed to do was install the complementary app. This is required to set up the device in the first place, and it also allows you to control the dashcam once it's up and running. If none of those are deal-breakers, though, the 70mai Omni offers excellent value for the price. Most notably, you'll get a high level of picture detail, and let's face it, that's the main thing most people will be looking for. It's also great to be able to control this dashcam by voice, and anyone creating social media content from their car will love fun features like the ability to take a selfie. The other thing that might slightly confuse people is that you connect your phone to the 70mai Omni via its own WiFi. Because I was parked outside my house, my phone initially refused to do so, because I'd set it up to auto-connect to my home WiFi, which was still in range.Dash cam footage can indeed serve as evidence in court or during insurance claims, provided certain criteria are met. The video must be clear, time-stamped, and accurately portray the events that took place, ensuring its reliability and relevance to the case. First, you position the cam either on the front of the passenger seat or in line with the rear-view mirror, on either side. I chose slightly to the right of the mirror. You then peel the plastic off the electrostatic disc, apply it to the windscreen, remove the air bubbles and then attach the dash cam. The 70mai Dash Cam Omni is an industry-leading product that is highly recommended for drivers seeking the best in automotive intelligence and safety. 6 best features of 70mai's Dash Cam Omni There is nothing worse than having a front facing vehicle dash camera fitted and somebody hits the side or rear of your car. Making your valuable footage useless when trying to make an insurance claim. To solve this irritating problem 70mai well-known for its range of vehicle dash cameras has created the first ever 360° dash cam. Featuring a 140° field-of-view lens combined with a large aperture f1.5 and PureCel Plus-S HDR technology. Protection against fraud: Insurance fraud, including staged accidents and false claims, is a growing concern worldwide. Dash cams provide irrefutable evidence to protect drivers from being victims of fraud, saving them from potential financial and legal consequences. The Omni's AI detection algorithm helps identify suspicious behaviours, further enhancing your protection.

70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision 70mai Dash Cam Omni, 360° Rotating, Superior Night Vision

Because 70mai is owned by Chinese company Xiaomi, some people might be wary of sharing their footage and data in this way. Personally, I'm not bothered about this kind of thing (it would be pretty difficult to review tech if I was). However, it did disappoint me that I couldn't just record to a microSD card, because that just seems like a simpler option. have made the dash cam capable of capturing 60 frames per second thanks to its Dynamic Vision technology, providing you with clear video footage even when driving on faster roads or in bumpy conditions. Not only that, but the camera can provide exceptional day and night vision clarity, thanks to the large F1 .5 aperture lens and internal eMMC Storage, which provides several benefits over SD cards, beating them on performance, reliability and integration. eMMC storage Patented 360° Full View Recording】 2-Phase Stepping Motors" step up to a 340° swivel design, a 140° FOV featured to avoid image distortions, all in a solid one, resulting in the industry's first real 360° no blind spot full view dash cam Omni. Smoothly panning the lens around, never miss any details on your journey. I share this experience for two reasons. Firstly, I'd advise you pay more care than I did when attaching the dashcam initially. But as a broader point, if you were planning to remove the dashcam at the end of each journey (seeing it as a temptation for thieves) then this is not the choice for you. It's designed to stay up permanently.Mounting options: Most dash cams come with either a suction cup mount or adhesive tape to securely attach the device to your windshield or dashboard. Some models offer adjustable mounts, allowing you to position the camera for optimal viewing angles and coverage. Innovation is the consistent pursuit of 70mai. It's the first time that we have brought in an electric motor to a dash camera. Our team has overcome unprecedented challenges and technical issues and now proudly can say that Omni is a truly smart, flexible, multi-functional 360° full-view dash camera." -- Product Lead from 70mai Valuable evidence: Dash cams continuously record your driving, capturing crucial moments and incidents that may occur on the road. In case of an accident, having video evidence can establish the facts, protect you from false claims, and expedite insurance claims processing. The 70mai Dash Cam Omni, with its 360-degree coverage and superior image quality, ensures comprehensive and reliable evidence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop