Charm: 5 (Crave)

Charm: 5 (Crave)

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And the hits just keep coming. Jaxon's turned colder than an Alaskan winter. The Circle is splintered over my upcoming coronation. As if things couldn't get worse, now there's an arrest warrant for Hudson's and my supposed crimes - which apparently means a lifetime prison sentence with a deadly unbreakable curse. It's been over three months since my friends and I took down Cyrus. Three months where my biggest fear was what paper was due next . . . But I should have known it was too good to last. Now everything is falling apart.

Ok, so we knew something went down between Grace and Hudson when they were trapped in her fortified gargoyle state. I naturally assumed that they grew closer and became very friendly during this time from the way Hudson acted in book 2 once they returned to the academy. While Grace didn't remember anything and I knew she had to have formed a connection to Hudson I didn't consider a lot of what happened here as a possibility. I knew Hudson had developed some sort of feelings for her based on his actions throughout most of the book but at this point, I still assumed it was mostly one-sided. Then of course we see what happens with his brother and then watch her fall for Hudson along the journey to defeat his father and save the world. But I still wondered what happened when they were frozen since Hudson made it seem like it was so important. Enter book 5 and it holds every single answer I knew I needed and even a few I didn't know I needed! Lia killing Grace's parents has no sense. I mean, beside of being senseless, it's stupid and has no point. No one could saw that coming (let me explain you why before you think "uhm, yeah, well, that's the point of a plot twist") because there was no hint that Lia had something to do with it. Lia is barely in the book, and appears only when it is convenient for Grace, not to give us hints that hello! she is the "villain".

Pd: amo la portada, para mí representa completamente la esencia del libro. Y otro detalle que no me ayudó a disfrutar mucho el libro fue que lo leí con una traducción medio pelo. Creo que nunca me voy a cansar de decir que esta saga es una de las grandes sorpresas de mi año, ¡es espectacular! Con cada libro que pasa, Tracy Wolff nos demuestra que el mundo que tiene pensado es enorme y que, con cada página que leamos, vamos a ir descubriendo nuevos secretos, traiciones y giros de trama que nos van a dejar muertísimos. Everything was so rushed and it was like it existed a "love triangle" bUT FLINT DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE LIKE JACOB IN TWILIGHT, LOL. We all know from the beginning that Jaxon (Edward) is gonna be the champ, the winner and the endgame. You can predict that from the beginning of the book. Then there’s Jaxon Vega. A vampire with deadly secrets who hasn’t felt anything for a hundred years. But there’s something about him that calls to me, something broken in him that somehow fits with what’s broken in me. Y, bueno, aunque Crave está lleno de clichés y lugares comunes dentro del género de romance paranormal, tengo que reconocer que la revelación de qué otras criaturas sobrenaturales, además de los vampiros, rondan la academia me dejó muy impresionada. Las brujas no son una gran sorpresa, pero la otra clase de seres… WOW.

I just have no words to fully describe how disappointed with this series I am. Even disgusted because love triangle between brothers... Just...Whyyyy? I was reading the book and couldn't believe my eyes.

Naja. Nachdem sie in all der Zeit 2 (??) mal im Unterricht war (sie konnte trotz ihrer schlechten körperlichen und mentalen Verfassung nach ihren ganzen Unfällen alles machen. Nur nicht in den anstrengenden Unterricht gehen), fast umgebracht wurde (mehrmals, aber stets ohne dass es für uns als Leser*in nachvollziehbar wäre) und herausgefunden hat, dass sie Jaxon liebt (ja, nach etwa einer Woche oder vielleicht weniger. Ja, trotz kaum vorhandener Kommunikation, viel Geheimniskrämerei, dem guten alten Halt-dich-fern-von-mir-Spielchen und dem Austausch mega schlechter Witze. Spätestens da wäre es bei mir an Jaxons Stelle ja vorbei gewesen. Wir waren also alle überrascht von der plötzlichen Liebe, aber niemand so negativ wie ich) ist das Buch mit einem absoluten Cliffhanger geendet! Der Wahnsinn!😱😱😱 And don’t get me started on how the villain just told the MCs all his plans because he just had to gush about his success, of course it wasn’t done so the author could give the MCs some help. am Anfang war es wirklich unterhaltsam und ich wollte unbedingt Fangirl sein, aber Grace hat es mir einfach zu schwer gemacht I didn't read many YA books to compare, but I totally enjoyed this book and the ending left me curious for more (this is a first book from a series, end with a cliffhanger). It was full of action, paranormal, love and lots of humor! ❄❤

And trust me i get the whole "ughhhh a separate book just for a love story after the way the other one ended" i really can relate, cause i was hesitant to just skip it altogether but i am glad i didnt.

Don't Miss Out

So what's wrong with it? Why love and protection nowadays are something bad and synonyms for "trying to control her every step"? Why Grace won't stop telling that he doesn't see her as an equal? He sees. He just loves her more than anything else. And he is so afraid of losing her especially after her 4 months as a stone. What's wrong with a desire to take care and protect someone who means the world to you? And in the end of 2nd book he was ready to work on their relationship, he was ready to become better. For her. And if she couldn't understand it.. She doesn't deserve him at all. I’m so disappointed in this book and wish it would have just ended with the last one. Seems like a money grab from the author.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop