AllSaints Incense City Eau de Parfum (100ml) Smokey, Oriental & Woody Scent, Luxury Fragrance, Unisex

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AllSaints Incense City Eau de Parfum (100ml) Smokey, Oriental & Woody Scent, Luxury Fragrance, Unisex

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. The incense which I love, is front and center from start to finish, making this feel quite linear on my skin. An opulent, smoky rose, crafted by master perfumer Maurice Roucel with notes of Bulgarian Rose, Saffron flowers, Baltic Amber and Mahogany wood, Amorem Rose is housed in a Lalique crystal flacon, "Les Hirondelles," representing the flight of love. The fragrant oil in sassafras root bark is also used either directly or purified for its main constituent, safrole, which is used in the synthesis of other fragrant compounds. I think what might put people off is the cypress note, it almost comes across a little acrid and metallic in the dry down, but personally I don't mind it.

It is definitely reminiscent of the other citruses in the LA-inspired collection and is the one that leans most towards feminine marketed scents, as it dries down to the smell of a luxurious tropical balm. From a guy's perspective, if I come across a woman wearing this, I'd think it's a pretty sexy and alluring scent. Bought a couple of bottles plus Body wash, great fragrance that I use for work Though so when I go out I use the Superlative, Noir illusion, French power and innovator. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission.Stuffed to the brim with rose, jasmine, and ylang ylang, and grounded with earthy, spicy, ever-evolving base notes of ginger, cinnamon, clove, patchouli, woods, resins, and ambergris, a fresh batch of Haute Luxe is whipped up every year, and limited to 500 bottles. Due to the low heat of process and the relatively nonreactive solvent used in the extraction, the fragrant compounds derived often closely resemble the original odor of the raw material.

However, due to a natural scent's mixed composition, it is easy for unscrupulous suppliers to adulterate the actual raw materials by changing its source (adding Indian jasmine into Grasse jasmine) or the contents (adding linalool to rosewood) to increase their profit margin. Thanks to Rene, France quickly became one of the European centers of perfume and cosmetics manufacture. it's like they created one fragrance by mixing 2 very different fragrances together (a very feminine one and a very industrial one - something like Jovoy Rouge Assassin coupled with the smell of an old super 8 projector after the valves have warmed up and have started toasting the dust accumulated inside).i’d be interested in layering this with inder the lemon trees bc it would bring more dynamism since lemon scents get boring/too much on their own. Cultivation of flowers for their perfume essence, which had begun in the 14th century, grew into a major industry in the south of France. I can smell it on my husband from 1-2 feet away but it doesn't announce itself as you enter the room. Ethanol extraction: A type of solvent extraction used to extract fragrant compounds directly from dry raw materials, as well as the impure oily compounds materials resulting from solvent extraction or enfleurage.

But i love the florals in ‘Musk Therapy’ - they are elegantly added, soft feminine, submissive and Sunday relaxing gorgeous. Meaning fern in French, built on a base of lavender, coumarin and oakmoss, with a sharp herbaceous and woody scent. A unique note of Tiare is then used which adds that classic white floral touch, with a fruity nuance to it.Women's fragrances used to be common in all levels of concentration, but in the 21st century are mainly seen in EdP and EdT concentrations. I feel like this and On The Beach should’ve swapped names since this definitely feels more like a beach style fragrance. smells like you’re sipping a daiquiri while wearing tanning oil (heavy emphasis on the tanning oil).

It's easy to wear, and smells "different" enough but without the potential to overwhelm/scare people. Again, I get a strong introduction from not so great ingredients, followed by a more subtle drydown. And man, that powder is something--think low end body powder you might purchase in bulk at a discount warehouse--it's pink, and there's a picture of a unicorn on the canister.

Development of newer fragrance compounds has allowed for the creation of more tenacious citrus fragrances. As such, each perfumer will prefer flowers grown in one country over another, or one extraction method to the next.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop