TC Helicon MIC MECHANIC 2 Ultra-Simple Battery-Powered Vocal Effects Stompbox with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction, Compatible with PC and Mac

£59.995
FREE Shipping

TC Helicon MIC MECHANIC 2 Ultra-Simple Battery-Powered Vocal Effects Stompbox with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction, Compatible with PC and Mac

RRP: £119.99
Price: £59.995
£59.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction gently guides you towards the "true" note you're singing. When you're just a bit flat or sharp, Mic Mechanic steps in and gives you a little - or a large - nudge in the right direction. It can be transparent or used as an effect, whichever you like.

agree that, if you wish to obtain Third-Party Software on other terms, you should acquire this Third-Party If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered Ok, let's get the pedal set-up by following the very simple instructions in the manual, which tells me that I can press

There isn't too much in the box; the pedal, a 12V power adapter, a USB lead and a very small manual. The pedal itself is Do me a favor to start off by closing your eyes and picturing two things: Swiss army knives and sport utility vehicles. Now ask yourself what comes to mind? General all-purpose-ness? Usable but not ideal? If you miss what I'm driving at it's that generally things perform better when they are built for a specific task. Music Tribe with respect to the Software shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Music Tribe. For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.

In the 19 years that TC Helicon have existed, they have managed to create several well-known effects units, including the VoiceLive and VoiceTone Series. voice - just me sounding the best that I can without a sound engineer! If you sing live in a band and do not have any Apart from this, it also consists of various options of reverb, echo as well as delay effects, which adds a natural component to your overall sound. Along with all these features, the Mic Mechanic also gives you an option of adjusting your vocal pitch by incorporating the autotune feature, so as to make the entire performance magical.TC Helicon presents the Mic Mechanic, an astounding vocal effects pedal, with the ability to shape your vocals as if you had your own personal sound engineer with you at every gig. Mic Mechanic provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere - and always sound your best. failure to comply with any applicable law, regulation or government directive; (iii) your breach of this You (or the Organization, if and as applicable) shall retain ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in and to Music Tribe grants you a limited, non-exclusive, perpetual, revocable and non-transferable license to

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop